Chapter 5

Morgan's P.O.V

"Can you please text Ethan already?" I asked.

"Why, we're still getting ready." Alyssa said.

"Yeah, I have to look good for cam, or at least decent." Kaylee yelled through the house in what seemed to be a annoyed tone.

We picked her up on the way back to Alyssa's house. I had on a t-shirt and some American eagle shorts. My grey converse completed the outfit. I was doing my makeup when Kaylee comes out of the bathroom from changing.

"You look amazing!!!" Alyssa practically screamed.

"Yeah, you look great!" I said giving her a smile.

"Thanks guys, you both look amazing too." She said.

Alyssa was wearing navy blue denim jeans and a white crop top with her hair in a bun. She had on white converse, her top and shoes always matched. Kaylee was wearing a flowy shirt and some high wasted shorts. And a SnapBack rested on her perfectly straightened hair. I wish my hair stayed straight like hers. My hair was pulled back into a stylish ponytail.

"Are you guys ready?" Alyssa asked capping her lip gloss.

"Yeah." Kaylee and I said together.

We all laughed, we seemed to do that a lot.

"Text Ethan. See where we're going." I said when my stomach growled.

"Fine. What do I say though?" Alyssa asked nervously.

"Dude, just ask him if they're ready. And where they want to go." Kaylee said full of attitude.

I knew we were all hungry so I called Grayson. The girls didn't know I had his number so I went to the bathroom.

"Hello?" Grayson asked when I dialed his number.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah. We've been ready for a while now." He replied.

"Morgan? Are you ok?" Kaylee and Alyssa asked as the opened the door.

Darn! I forgot to lock the door. I pushed the end button on my phone and slid it into my pocket. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just checking my makeup." I fibbed.

"Oh ok well I texted Ethan and he said Gray wants to go to Taco Bell." Alyssa said.

"Taco Bell, really?" I asked. "Lets go see the boys." I said walking out of the bathroom and through the front door.