(Another) new beginning

Carielle p.o.v
Staring out the window wondering about what type of hell hole you'll be getting dragged to to get tortured gets old ,once your used to it. This is going to be the fifth foster family to take me in within the last three months, besides all the old drama that's happened in my life I know there's something worse going to come the next day so I just sit and wait. Growing up was tough as he-
"Ms.Bensen we have reached our destination" says the social worker ,snapping me from my thoughts. I slowly reached for my belongings while saying a quick prayer hoping that this time would be different than my others.Getting out of the vehicle and looking at my new 'home' I noticed that it looks better than what I've experienced and had to live in in the past. The social worker guided me to the front door reassuringly and began to knock on the door. Here goes nothing .

Deara's P.O.v
"Shawty my Beyonce Durk and Dej.. durk and dej.. durk and dej...I let him hi-
'Deara get yo ass up and come finish straightening up this living room' my mama screams through the intercom interrupting my music. I don't know why she getting all excited about that Lil foster ho that's coming to live with us. I mean I'm the only girl that needs to be spoiled and pampered ,I'm the queen. I know I'm a spoiled brat and can be a b!tch at sometimes but aye that's just me. As I go downstairs I see pops and my older bros chilling in the man cave, I say wassup and keep it moving heading to the living room. I stopped and mean mugged my mama as I seen her dusting off tables and fluffing the pillows ."Lil girl wth is your problem,if you like yo face in natural form I advise you to fix it." I sucked my teeth and began clearing the random stuff of the lamp tables. When I was going in the kitchen to get the broom I heard knocking on the door. Slowly easing my way back around the corner i saw my mama reaching for the door knob. When she opened the door two people were standing there, using common sense I quickly figured out which one was the foster trash and which one was the social worker. I didn't go into view, I was just eaves dropping and being nosy. But, to be honest 'it' was actually decent looking I thought it would look like a beat up potato with eyebrows. The girl started talking and i caught that her name was sum sh!t with Elle in it and she was 16. My mama loud banshee ahh screamed for me ,scaring the hell out of me which caused me to cuss loudly. I waited a couple of seconds then came from behind the corner with a fake smile. I greeted both strangers and saw that Elly or w.e her name is was watching me up and down. This MF might be gay low key but just to be safe I pulled my tank top up more and eased back a little, I'm all for d!ck nothing else.

Carielles P.O.V
These people actually seem decent ,this is new for me. The girl Deara seems a Lil awkward doe so I just over viewed her for a little and focused my attention back to Mrs.Bannly. She said that I would be in the room with Deara a.k.a ' Dee' until my room is finish getting modeled. The social worker was still chatting with Mrs.Bannly so I took a seat and just waited patiently being stared down by Dee. While I was looking around I seen 3 guys about the ages of 18-20 come from the back ,only one caught my attention doe. They approached me and greeted me one by one and I found out that their names were Micah, Meylon, and Mansan. Meylon stood at about 6'3 with a head full of thick ,bushy hair,grills,and dark skin ...just my type. I guess Dearra caught me oogling over her brother because she was mugging hard as hell. Meylon bumped my foot a little with his and mouthed on the sly "don't worry about her,"and I chuckled a little and turned my head. This should and will be a interesting experience.