chapter 2

sorry the first chapter is very short :((

p/s ; if u guys are wondering, the main character which is Janes and Evan is Hannah Janes (picture in chapter 2) and Manu Rios (picture in chapter 1 ) :)
.
.
.
.
.
High Hopes
Chapter 2

I spotted Maya sitting besides Adam laughing at whatever jokes they got there at the cafeteria table. Quickly i reached there and sit next to Adam.

"Sorry guys, late again. You know how angry my teacher can be when i'm late." sighing i took a bite of Maya's chocolate cake without even asked her permission. I mean i don't really care.

"Stop eating my cake and i'm fucking serious" Maya says with a serious tone.
"Okay okay chill sorry"
So what did you wanted to tell me this morning. I heard it's pretty a 'major thing' right. With a mouth full of chocolate cake she says " Do you know a guy named Evan from your math class?"
Adam just sitting there listening at our conversation with a straight face. Well, he's always like that when he ran out of topics.

"Evan? I don't even know that name really exists in my math class"
Adam chuckled at my words while sipping a soda.

"For god sakes he's been checking you out for almost 2 weeks. " Maya replied started to get annoyed with me.

"What?! I don't even know him!"

"Well then you should start to get to know him okay."

"Wh-haat, this is nonsense May let's get to class" i stuttered while finishing my soda.

"Wait, so you're not buying this?"
"Well i will once i recognize him"
" Well you better do" she replied with a smirk plastered on her face. Quickly i get up from the table and started walking with Adam to the hallway ignoring Maya's stupid little rumours as i would say.

................................................................

"Mom! I'm home" slamming the door i walked upstairs to my room. Mom didn't reply so that means i'm home alone again. She's in the hospital per usual and will be back home at midnight. Busy doctors what can i say.

I didn't feel like eating dinner yet so i walked to my bathroom and wanted to get a nice warm shower. I heard my phone rang once when i'm showering. I wondered that must be a text or a call from Maya. After i put on my pajamas, quickly i grab my phone and check the notifications. Suprisingly it's a text from an unknown number? It says " Hey beautiful, nice shirt you got this morning ;)"

Wtf?! Who the hell send a text like this. I quickly text Maya asked if she had given my number to strangers or someone else in school. She didn't reply.

Great.

"Stalker much huh" i replied while smirking. 

"I started stalking you when i first layed my eyes on you ;)"

Wow this guy is fast.

" Oh really?  Wait, I have a really great idea."

"What is it babe ;)"

Babe?! You gotta be fucking kidding me.

" First, stop stalking me or checking me out. Second, don't ever call me babe again. And i mean it! " once i replied that i tossed my phone on my bed and grabbed my laptop and start scrolling on wattpad. Well basically that's what i did after school. Sadlife isn't.

I heard my phone buzzed and ignored it cause i know it must be a text from that freaky guy that i don't even know.

I feel a little bored so i decided to call Maya and Adam to come over. Plus, since Maya didn't reply my text so i have to call her to make her come here and explain to me about that freaky guy. Cause i have a feeling that freaky guy is Evan from my math class that Maya told me at school just now.

"Jane! Open the door its fucking cold outside." I heard Maya shouted from outside of my house.

"I'm comingggg!"

"What does it take you so long to open this damn door its freezing out here." Maya says with unhappy face while Adam standing there sipping his hot chocolate with a straight face.

"Sorry, i was in the bathroom. Calm down i don't hear Adam nagging about this." giggling i said while closing the door behind me.

"Jane is your mom around?" Adam asked while taking a packet of Ruffles and sitting on my couch acted like its his own house. Well, he's my bestfriend so i don't really mind.

"No she's on duty for the whole night" i replied while taking a seat besides Maya on the couch.

" I'm going upstairs to get my phone" i shouted while taking my steps to the stairs. They didn't reply since they're busy staring at their phones.

I grabbed my phone which i tossed it on the bed before they came. Suddenly, i thought about the texts and the guy and .. Maya!

"Maya!!! I forgot to ask you about something, actually i did asked you but you didn't reply my text!" i shouted while taking a seat besides her with a serious face.

" What is it?" she replied lazily without even looking at me.
"Did you gave my number to Evan? or someone else in school?!"
" Wow you know him already? Whaatt how can you not tell me" she reply enthusiastically with a grinned plastered on her face.

" How can you not tell me first before you gave my number to him. I barely know him!"
" Pshh relaxed Janney its just Evan okay". I hate it when she calls me that. Especially on a situation like this.
Pffttt.
Adam just sitting there stuffing Ruffles on his mouth while watching some movies ignoring our talks.

" Well your Evan is starting to freak me out with his texts" i said while running my fingers through my hair in frustration. Its not that i don't like Maya sharing my number to someone at school, well at least someone i know. But Evan is being so mysterious and freaky...

Suddenly my phone buzzed again with a text says
" Hey babe, why are you ignoring my text? Don't worry i don't bite ;)"
Both of us is sitting on the couch staring at the phone like a dead person.