chapter 5

do vote for my story :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
High Hopes
Chapter 5

"We're here" Evan says while unbuckling his seatbelt.

I also start unbuckling my seatbelt than I just realized that this place is beyond beautiful. I've never been to a place like this before. It has a beautiful long river and small cute picnic table with lots of food. Beautiful flowers are decorated around the table, the candles, and cold air. This is what every girls dream of to have a date like this. Wow. He's very romantic. I've never thought he would take me on a date like this.

"Wow this place is .. just wow" don't blame me I was speechless.

"You did all of this?" I said to him with a shocking expression.
"Um yeah, why you didn't like it?"

"No of course I love it" I said excitedly while heading to the picnic table without even waiting him.

"Okay then, that's great" he said while blushing like a fool.

" I think we should start eating right?"

I nod while taking a seat and enjoying the beautiful view.

"So Evan, you've must done this to every girl you took on a date right, cause you seem so romantic. "

"Honestly, this is the first time I've done this shit. Why?"

"You seem expert with this"

He chuckled while says " I don't even know where I got this talent from though. "

"Okay enough with this and let's talk about you. "

I blushed while taking a bite of the sandwich. "What do you want to know about me. "

" I want to know more about you. " he says with a playful smirk.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Thank you Evan for everything." I smile leaning againts his car besides him.

" No prob, we should go on a date more often though" he says smiling at me. I can feel his hot breath and his cologne. I want to hug him so badly just to sniff on his cologne.

"Yeah right, well I should get inside it pretty late already."

"Okay then, goodnight Jane" he stand up straight now facing me. Too close.

" Goodnight Evan." I smile turning around and start walking towards my house.

"Jane, wait" I heard him from my back.

"Yeah?"

He walk closer to me and hold my face with his big hand. I stare at him nervously wondering what he's going to do. I can feel his cold hands holding up my face to face him. He's dark brown eyes staring at me with his gorgeous lips. Without even saying anything his pink lips slammed to my lips softly. I open my mouth and start kissing him back letting him in. He tastes like mint. His hand start moving to the back of my neck. While his other hand held my waist. I start holding his hair in my hand and pushed him slightly until his back is leaning his car. I heard him moan to my reaction.

We break apart to catch our breath. We ended up staring at each other with plump lips. Awkwardly, I ran inside my house and closing the door shut. 

I cannot believe what just happened. I'm totally not regretting what I  just did a few seconds ago. I want him more. I smiled foolishly when I received a text from him.

"Goodnight love,"