Don't tell the Bride {Ziall Story COMING SOON!}

Niall Horan, a 19 year old little innocent puppy that only laugh's or smile whenever someone is in for a talk with him. He can be shy, but very carefree and talkative. He has two fishes called Charlie and Bubbles, and Niall loves them as much as they love him.

Louis Tomlinson, the Manager of the famous Four Stars Hotel called The Tommo. He's intelligent, funny and sometimes he's very serious. But once you'll know him, he'll be the best friend you ever had before, and he'll always be there to make you laugh until you can't breath anymore.

Harry Styles, worker as Louis Tomlinson's assistent. He's also known as the cheeky boy that will always attempt to flirt with not only girls, but his boss. Harry has a good heart too, and is always there to help people out their problems.

Liam Payne, worker in The Crunchy Bakery in The Tommo Hotel. He's always alone into his little bakery, but Louis' clients would always love to go there in the morning and smell the scent of fresh made croissants, and tasty treats. Liam has always been a very caring person, and so lovely for his customers. He will always have that big smile on his face whenever he's in a conversation. But secretly, he does have a crush on that misterious boy that always enters his Bakery.

Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson's best client into the Hotel. Everyone call's him Mr. Malik,  but it's Zayn when he tell's you otherwise. He's very smart, and taken by his beautiful wife called Cassandra. Louis would always be nervous when he's checking on Mr. Malik , because Zayn is a very serious person and can get angry sometimes.

Summary,

Louis has his own four stars Hotel. It's called The Tommo. It's been open since five years now, and Louis wants to get a new worker into his hotel which was going to be his best friend who was looking for a good job, Niall Horan. Once Niall accepts to work into his hotel, Louis has a great work for him. Being Mr. Malik's assistant.

Mr. Malik is the intelligent, smart and lovely guy, and Louis' best client into this hotel. He has a wife, and is going to marry soon. But when Niall meet those brown adorable eyes while being this man's assistant, his breath is taken away. He might... fell for him.

But shhh, Don't tell the bride.