1- An F

"My parents are going to kill me"
I whisper to myself while staring at the big F written at the top of my writing assignment. In my house F's are a big deal. A couple months ago I got a D and my parents arranged for me to stay after school everyday to do extra work. That lasted a month. It was torture. I cant even imagine what they are going to do when they find out I got an F. Hey I never realized until now but an F kinda looks like a B. Well not really but it could easily be turned into a B. Without even thinking I grab a red pen from my purple and black polka dot backpack and change the F into a B. My parents made me take home everything that I got a grade on cause they didn't trust report cards. This is because one time my sisters report card had an A- in French but she said that she clearly remembers getting a A+ so my parents have never trusted report cards since. They always believe my sister.
I stuff my pen and paper into my backpack and hop into the white link waiting for me. Yes I know what you're thinking A LIMO!!!! Yes a limo.
My family is rich. My grand father and grand mother  were  famous writers and earned a lot of money and fame. My father and mother are extremely  successful lawyers. As for my siblings I have one older brother  two older sisters and one younger brother. My older brother Dean is 28 and  is a doctor. He has a baby girl named Lilly and he's  married to a girl named Fiona and she is a CEO of a major corporation. My older sisters are 23 they are Diana and Simone. Diana is trying to become a professor at Harvard. Simone is in University to become a marine biologist and is dating a marine biologist. My younger brother Tristan is 10 and gets straight A's. So yeah that's my family.
Once we get to my mansion I hop out of the limo and go in my house. I put my homework on the counter and rushed up to my room. My parents did get home for another hour so I text my mom:
Me (Alexis)- Mom I'm going to the library to work on a project.
Mom- Alright Alexis just make sure you work hard.
Me- of course mom Y wouldn't I
Mom- USE PROPER GRAMMAR WHEN YOU TEXT. You will never learn texting like that!!! And call me mother.
Me- Sorry mother it won't happen again

I wasn't really going to the library. I was going to the mall to buy this jacket from hot topic that I wanted. I wouldn't be allowed to get the jacket because it wasn't classy enough or something stupid.

I drive my self to the mall in my Lexus. Once I buy the jacket I walk around for a bit. I enjoy window shopping. I spot a cute pair of high tops through one of the stores windows so I head into the store. They were purple and black. I pick up one shoe and flipped it over to find the price sticker at the bottom. $70. Wow they were really cheap. My jacket was $60. Each week I get $250 as an allowance, but if I want something my parents will usually buy it for me. I'm very spoiled so I try and not ask for anything extra. The display shoes were a size 6 and I need an eight. I look around until I spy a employee. He looks around my age, tall, muscular, that nice brown waves hair, handsome. WOAH! Snap out of it Alexis I'm only here for the shoes focus on the shoes. I nervously walk over to him.
"D-d-d-d-do you w-w-work here??"  I stuttered.
"Yeah I do" he said. Oh his voice was so sexy. I look closely at his name tag. Holden. That's a nice name.
"Uhh do you have these in a eight" I asked trying to sound normal.
"I'll go check" he sounded bored almost like he hated this job. He went into the back and returned with nothing.
"Sorry were sold out, but we're getting another shipment tomorrow if you want to come back" he said.
"Of course I will!!" I say a little too happy like.
I hope Holden is working tomorrow.

......................................................................

HEY!!!! It's me I hoped you liked this new story so far I'm sure excited about it. I'm not sure if I can update it as much as I will like but I'll try my best. Please comment and message me what you think. By the way I didn't edit this chapter sorry.