Chapter 1- Wild and Free

Start writing your story

'Fire when the strobe hits you.....betcha looking for something new-ew-ew...'

(i don't know remember the song to well LOL)

Your POV//

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"SHUT UP CLOCK!!! ITS SATURDAY!!!" Emma said grunting hitting the clock across the room.

"EMMA!!!!! GET OVER HERE I HAVE BIG NEWS!!!!!"

She grunted. You gotta be kidding me get me out of the bed at like 9:00 PM?!?! What a good start of the day (This was me this morning TBH LMAO)

"EMMA!!!"

"Im coming mom chill.. OUT!!"

Emma and her mom did not get along that well after Emma's dad died in a very bad car crash a year ago every things changed. Emma and her mother are only living on what her mom works on and thats a part time job in LA. She works for a pizza place down the street from the Dolan Twins' house. So when my mom works because she does not want to leave me home alone.. i stay with those to goofs. I LOVE THEM! there my too best guy friends and there the best... there always there when i need them and when they need me im right by there doorstep.

"So whats up mom?"

"So today I gotta go to a job interview don't worry it does not involve moving to the other side of the world. BUT. Im gonna need you to stay with the Twins? And Emma this can be a BIG or HUGE opportunity for us to get big and better money."

i smiled a little and hugged her. "Im so happy for you mom i really am.."

She hugged me back i felt her warm arms around me this was the best her hugs made me feel like everything that was bad going on i could escape them with her hugs but shes also depressed to but like not with cutting just with all the stress and the bills and all that.

'What time do i have to be over there?"

"This morning i got to go around... i belive 12:00 and then i get out around 9:00 tonight."

"WOAH MOM THATS A LONG ASS TIME!!!"

"I know but youll be ok won't you?"

"ill be fine i really hope everything goes ok though.."

The twins only lived about 5 minutes away so i walk there all the time. My mom takes my car theres only one car and thats mine but i gave it to my mom for her 30ith birthday last year.

"Ok mom i love you be safe.."

"love you too dear :)" She said smiling a teethy smile grabbing the keys and heading out the door.

You ran up the stairs tripping on the last one and face planting you got up laughing you could not help but laugh at what just happened.

(thats so funny i just face planted like RIGHT NOW COMING BACK TO THE COMPUTER AFTER GETTING FOOD :o xD)

You ran to your room grabbing a cute medium length crop-top that did not show much only when you lifted your hand up it showed a little of your belly. You did not like act like any of those sluts and whores walking around your school. You grabbed black skinny jeans that had little tears in them from the kneecap down to the start of your inner ankle.

You had short hair so you just brushed it and sprayed it down with some softening sprayt or hair conditioner.

ETHANS POV//

I found out that Emma's mom got a better job Interview

THATS GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Soon after like what seemed like forever Emma rang the door i opened it and held it open for her

"Come in my Lady...." i said with a cheesy smile.

"shut up Ethan.." she said playfully punching my arm. we have bin like best friends since Kinder garden. You knew she had feelings for you. But you did not tell her because you also had feeling for her too you were just a wuss to tell anyone even your twin brother Grayson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YALL LIKED IT :D NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON IF YOU WANT MORE COMMEN