Chapter 3- Feelings :)

Emmas POV//

After we talked about 10 minutes laying on the big huge bean bag laughing and talking Gray got up and so did Ethan they both set up the camera and set up the things for the video.

"You guys are gonna have fun doing this video." I said laughing.

They both laughed.

"Ok press record when i say ok. Ok Emma?"

"ok." i said nodding my head showing them i understood what they said.

"ok 3...2...1!"

"Hey guys were back!" Grayson said.

"Were back with ANOTHER video for Dolan Twin Tuesday!"

They started the intro and soon they were throwing food and messing with each other seeing who can make the best cake. I tried not to burst out laughing throughout the video I sometimes went into the bedroom and laughed before I went back into the room where they were recording.

Soon the video was over and I pressed the stop button on the camera.

"you guys that video i literally was trying not to burst out laughing."

"Well we need to clean up im going to go take a shower and Grayson is going to take out the trash. You can help yourself to anything you want. Ok?"

I nodded my head sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone.

'I need to change my clothes i feel like getting into something more relaxing then what im wearing right now.'

I thought to myself i waled into the bedroom to see..

ETHAN NAKED!!!!!!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!?

"OH MY GOD ETHAN!!!! SORRY!!!"

"Oh sorry Emma i thought I locked the door!"

"Im sorry i was just coming into the room to get ore relaxing clothes then what im wearing right now..."

My eyes were covered JUST in case something else happened.

"Here ill get it for you."

He got my bag and handed it to me.

"sorry again Ethan." i kissed him on the cheek as a way of saying im sorry and i mean it.

He closed the door smiling i smiled and walked into the guest bathroom across the hall changed into sweat pants and a tank top and i sat back down on the couch. I soon fell asleep watching American Horror Story.

Ethans POV//

Emma walked in on me NAKED! I mean it was a little awkward but we have basically have bin friends since birth.. or Kinder garden or what ever. I kinda did not mind. It snot like when we were kids we ran around naked all the time.

She left but before she did she kissed me on the cheek. I closed the door.

------AFTER THE SHOWER----

I walked into the living room to see Emma sleeping on the couch. She looked very beautiful without her make up on.

She shifted in her sleep i saw goose bumps on her arms i put a soft warm blanket on her to make her warm. I got dressed i waked in on Grayson editing the YouTube video. "Hey Gray tell me when you need to edit some parts."

He nodded his head.

I walked in and lifted Emmas head up putting it on my lap to make room.

I turned on the TV and I ran my fingers through her short blonde hair.

I felt her hand move up and grab mine. I smiled.

Maybe I had a chance with her. That would be awesome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER 3!!! sorry i dont have a picture yet im on my computer and not my phone xD i will for sure put a picture and fix anything that needs to be fixed with this chapter :)