Chapter 2- Feelings?

(Sorry I am now on WATTPAD again I'm so sorry!! And also Emma is 16 and so is the twins like they are in real :) enjoy chapter 2!)
EMMAS POV//
I walked into the apartment and plopped myself on the couch.

'Hey Eth? Where's Gray?'
"Oh he quickly ran to the store to get some food for tomorrow we literally have no food in this apartment.."
(BACK!!😈)
"Ohh ok." I said slouching down on the couch.
"Oh and I'm so happy for your mom she deserves such a better job than she has now.."
"Oh thanks! And yea she has deserved it for a long long time..."
He laughed a little and grabbed the remote turning on the tv turning on a movie called 'MAZE RUNNER'.
"OHHH I love this movie! Is this the second or the first one?" I asked really excited. I literally LOVE LOVE those books! I read literally all of them more than once. Yes. I'm a book freak.
"It's the second one." He said wth a smirk.
You grinned. "Eth.. You know me SO well!!!" You playfully punched his arm.
"Well I kinda thought you would wanna watch it because you read TE book series like. A billion times.."
You laughed a little "Well I mean I'm a book freak. And those books drag you into another world like... It's I can't really explain..."
I drifted off .
"Yea I know what you mean... But anyway when Gray comes home we need to record the video for Tuesday. Can you help us with some of it?"
You thought about it.
"Yea sure why not! I mean like I have nothing else do to." I laughed and so did he we started watching the movie and my eyes got wide then soft at different parts. When a romantic part came on my eyes softened when a scary part came one my eyes went wide with great fear, and when a part came on with them running my eyes scanned the screen for adventure. Soon before I knew it the movie ended and I say back slouching back into my position on the couch.
"Wow.. That was a flipping.. THAT WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE!"
I said smiling.
"Yea I am impressed with the movie. Oh hi Gray!"
Grayson walked into the room I jumped up hugging him. "Hey Gray. Need help?"
"It's ok I got it thanks for asking though." He said smirking.
I smiled and sat down on the big bean bag sinking into its softness feeling relaxed. "DOG PILE!!" Ethan screamed.
Ethan jumped on top of me and soon after Ethan Grayson jumped on him. "AHHH GUYS!!" I said laughing.
They laughed and plopped down next to me laughing. We sat there for about 10 minutes talking and laughing with each-other.
------------------------
Thanks for reading chapter 2!!!!!