Not-So-First-Kiss-but-Perfect Kiss

Dean- After a long stressful day of hunting, he takes you to a carnival. You each take a big stick of cotton candy and walk down the beach. The sun was setting, and you two stared at the red, orange, and yellow streaks, dancing across the sky. You look at him, fascinated by his green eyes. He catches you staring, and leans in for the perfect kiss. 

Sam- After a long day of shopping, you go home to watch some chick flicks. Not your idea, but his. And you kinda owed it to him because he bought you tons of new clothes. He asks you to pick the movie. Knowing him, you picked a non-chick flick. Instead, you watch 3 seasons of Dirty Little Liars in a row. You pass out after a few episodes, but you can still feel him, caressing your hair. He thinks your asleep, but secretly you wake up. Hair falls in your face, and he brushes it away, and leans in for the perfect kiss. 

Crowley- You've kissed him many times, but this one was the very best. He brought you to a fancy restaurant, and made you wear the dress that he gave you. Then you went to a drive in movie, and then a hotel, where you made out all night long. 

Castiel- He brings you to heaven so he could meet your ENTIRE family. You never knew you had so many relatives! Then you met HIS family, which was every angel there. You didn't meet everyone, only his favorites. You asked to meet his father, God, but he didn't let you. Then, you went to Paradise. Literally! It was in heaven, and it was gorgeous. You spent the entire day there, and stayed the night in the hotel. You never knew what heaven could be like! He kisses you passionately, and you embrace it. Best. Kiss. Ever.