Chapter 1 : You Dont Know My Name.

A/N : I do not own One Tree Hill, the characters in this story, or anything else.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Lucas' P.O.V)

It was a week before we would all start our senior year of high school in Tree Hill.

I mean, I cant believe that in a year we'll be graduated, starting families, working, going to college. It's crazy. After Brooke and I broke it off, I decided I should probably stay single for a while. You know, get my life together.

A lot of drama has been going on lately. Haley and Nathan are still adjusting to marriage. Both Brook and Peyton have new guys in their lives, and I guess they're friends now. My mom, Keith, Dan. That whole situation , I dont know it's just a lot to deal with.

I was sitting at Nathan and Haley's place when my phone rang, the caller ID said 'Skills'

"What's up ?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking we could go down to the river court. If you're up to it." He said.

"If I'm up to it ? I'll be there in 10." I replied.

I knocked on Nathan and Haley's door.

"Come in." Haley said.

"Hey, Im just letting you guys know I'll be at the river court with Skills. If you need me, call me." I said.

They both nodded and I grabbed my phone and my jacket. I walked out of the house and made my way to the river court. Once I got there I sat down on the table and waited until I saw Skills walk up to me with the ball.

"Whats good." I hugged him.

"What's good is my natural talent." He said shooting the ball into the basket.

"Nah, scrath that. Im great." He added.

"Yeah, yeah. Best two out of three." I laughed.

................................................

"Good game man." Skills said bumping my fist.

I turned around and seen the most flawless creature in my life. She was average height, and her figure was really curvy. She was wearing a hoodie and oversized basket ball shorts. Her black hair was in big, long, curls and her complexion was dark. It put you in mind of chocolate.

"Woah." I mumbled.

"Hey kid." She said.

"Dayla ?" Skills asked.

"Yeah. It's me Antwon." She said.

"Come here." He said, embracing her in a huge hug.

"Damn. It's been what, 3 years ?" He added.

"About." She laughed.

God her smile , it lit up the place.

"Lucas this is my little sister." He introduced her.

"Dont mind him, he's older by like 3 minutes." She said shaking my hand.

"3 minutes or 3 seconds, you'll always be my baby sister." He said.

"It's nice to meet you Lucas, I'm Dayla."

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"So you guys are twins?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Well Skills, I've known you for forever and you never mentioned you had a sister. Let alone a beautiful one." I said.