Eminem.

• Dedicated to My Uncle Dan, Because He's Just Awesome

I did this one for my uncle, considering he loves Eminem, I'm not a huge fan myself but still he's pretty cool.  

  "The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

  "I can't change the way I think and I can't change the way I am but if I offended you, good cause I still don't give a f*ck"

  "You've got enemies? Good, that means you actually stand up for something in your life"

  "Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end"  

  "Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned."

  "I might talk about killing people, but that doesn't mean I do it."

  "I was poor white trash, no glitter, no glamour, but I'm not ashamed of anything."

  "It'd be stupid for me to sit here and say that there aren't kids who look up to me, but my responsibility is not to them. I'm not a baby sitter."

  "My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it."

  "Somewhere deep down there's a decent man in me, he just can't be found."

  "Yeah, I did see where the people dissing me were coming from. But, it's like, anything that happened in the past between black and white, I can't really speak on it, because I wasn't there. I don't feel like me being born the color I am makes me any less of a person."

  "Love, when spelled backwards and read phonetically, reads evil"