//Chapter 10//

Cecilia's Pov

"I can't belief this Cece" said Ash looking at me with a angry expression.

I had just told him about how Reece was the leader of the snipers and how we're back together.

Sure he knew about Reece being a gang leader and my ex but he never knew about him being apart of the snipers.

"Your like a little sister to me C I do not want to see you getting in middle of this" he says looking at me with a serious expression.

"He's my boyfriend. What do you want me to do?" I say looking at him annoyed he can't tell me what to do.

"I want you t-" he starts to say but I cut him off.

I hit the back of his head.
"Sarcastic question" I say. He could be so annoying sometimes.

"Does he know who I am?" He says scratching the back of his head.

"No he doesn't" I say looking straight in to ash's electric blue eyes.

Ash was a fairly good looking guy, he was 22. He had pale skin and ash black hair, I think that's why his parents called him ash. His eyes just finished it all off.

When first met him I kind of had a crush on him but that all faded away he's a brother figure to me now and might I add he is also one overprotective guy.

But I love him for it.

"So your on our side" he said with a grin on his face. Our meaning his gang.

"No, I'm not on anyone's side" I say rolling my eyes at him and plopping down on to my bed.

"Well you can't play piggy in the middle Cece" he says sitting down next to me.

"I'm not going to. I'm not going to get involved" I say with an emotionless look in my face.

"C my gangs goal is to kill him, it's my job to kill him" he says looking at me with a nervous look on his face.

"If you care about me, you  won't kill him" I say looking down at my lap.

"Cecilia" a new voice buts in.

It's wad Eddie.

Eddie was even worse than Ash, he was like a million times more protective and I know for a fact if it was up to him, he would never let me see Reece again.

I groan in frustration.
"How long have you been there?" I say as he walks in through my bedroom door.

"When you started your little story" he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at him.

"I know what your going to say and I'm saying this to both of you when I speak" I stop speaking for a second and look at them both intently.

"I love Reece and you both can't stop me from seeing him" I say with a stern tone.

"Understood?" I question both of them.

They nod their heads like 2 little kids.

I laugh inside. They were older then me yet I was like a little sister and mother towards them both.

I hear the front door open and frown, I wasn't expecting anyone.

"Cece" I hear Someone yell my name.

My heart starts to beat fast.

The footsteps come running toward my room and I hear the the door to my room open.

I quickly turn around to come face to face with Adam.

He smiles at me.

When he notices the guys his smile turns in to a angered look.

Shit.