//Chapter 12//

Reece's Pov

"Who?" I say rolling my eyes and sitting back at my desk.

I star to sort out all the paper work on my desk.

"I saw Edward and Ashton" he says.

Well that got my attention. I quickly snap my head up and look at him.

"Where?" I say standing up from my desk and walking towards him.

"Now that the part that I don't think your going to like.." He says nervously laughing then scratching the back of his head.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Were they in one of my clubs or something?" I say calmly, that's the only place that I don't want to see them. They could steel my drug sales.

He laughs again.
"Nope" he says nervously looking at his shoes.

"Don't get nervous. As long as they weren't in a of my clubs I'm not angry" I say patting him on the back and getting ready to walk out.

"Wait" he says quickly I carry on walking.

"Mate I havnt got time for this" I say to him and opening my office door.

"They were at Cecilia's apartment"
He says.

Well that got me to stop.

I was going to stop there but I didn't lol

"That's what they were talking about that" I say looking down at my hands.

"What do you mean?" Adam says looking at me confused.

"Cece and Amy were talking about not telling someone about something. That some they were talking about was me" I say I know this made me sound like such a pansy but my heart hurt.

Just then another pair of feet come running in to my office. Knocking me out of the way.

"Let me explain" Cecilia says looking at me.

I help myself off the ground and go sit behind my desk.

I look up at her with a glare.

"Explain away" I say in a ice cold tone.

She slightly flinches when she hears me. I felt kinda bad but I just ignore that feeling.

"We're roommates. And their like my older brothers, I love them so much even if they are in the apposing gang" she says looking in to my eyes. Tears pool in her eyes.

"Don't make me pick between you guys" she says with a whisper.

I think for moment.
"I won't" I say.

Her sad face quickly vanishes and turns in to a smile.

She runs behind my desk and jumps in to my arms giving me a hug.

I look to see Adam frowning and shaking his head.

"Thank you" she whispers in to my ear.

She pulls away and cuddles in to my chest.

"Oh yeah arranged for you guys and Eddie and the guys to have dinner together" she says smiling.

"Hell fucking no"