Chapter 1

WARNING: before reading this read the last book just remember i warned you.

Avery's Pov (avery at top)

"So Avery what is your choice?" Luke asked me

"i-i-im going to stay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5SOS POV

What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avery's POV

"wh- why?" Calum asked

i felt guilty for a moment but then remembered how they have been treating me like shit for a while and how they didnt even care about me when i got amnesia

"you guys-" i wiped away a tear " you guys have been treating like shit and not even helping me after my amnesia you guys were just being asses to a girl that couldn't remember a god damn thing" I yell at them feeling kinda bad right after i said it. " fine if that is how you feel then we will leave our flight is in 4 hours anyway"

~~~~~Skips 1 year~~~~~(you will understand why i did this)

I regret the day i said that. Nobody here was who i thought they were (in real life i love them this is just for the story i swear) Marcus is abusive and dan and phil neglected me after a while. Marcus has been nothing but a bitch to me and i basically act like his slave he buys me make up so when he is filming a video they dont know that under the makeup im basically black and blue all over. when the guys left and the guys here started acting like asshole i had enough money to atleast change my look a bit. I dyed my hair to purple, i got a nose ring, and i started acting different im not the strong independent girl i used to be im a scared girl that basically lives in the corner.

Its a living hell anyway back to the story.

"avery come here now" Marcus yells to me

"coming!"

I start walking to his room and i soon as i walk in BAM he slapped me. "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FOOD?!"

"sorry sir."

"you better make it then you have free time"

"fine"

I walked back into the kitchen and started making his food. When it was done i took it out of the oven and brought it to his room

"thank you now you have free time"

"ok thank you"

free time in his house is me going out for a hour and hanging with friends. I have only made two friends so far while living here Saphire and Copeland. I run out of the house and head over to copeland's house on the way there i text saphire of my phone and say to meet us there.

I walk up to Copeland's door and knock on it. A few minutes later Copeland's mom , Haley , answers

"oh hi honey what are you doing here" her mom is beautiful she has long brown hair with highlights of gold

"just here to see Copeland" I say

"Um she isnt here right now she is out with Kellin but she will be home in about 10 minutes, come in saphire is already here."

"ok thank you"

I walk into the house and see saphire laying upside down on the couch.

COPELANDS POV (POV SWITCH YEAH!!!)

I was walking out of the store with my dad and then we walked into hot topic. In there they were selling 5 seconds of summer tickets. "hey copeland want to buy some so you, Avery and Saphire can go and see them in concert?"

"hell yeah!"

"ok grab three"

"wait why three"

"no way in hell am i going to see a boy band"

We bought them and then started driving home.

(Avery's POV)

A bit later after I got to the house Copeland walked inside with tickets in her hand

"what are those for?" Saphire asked

"well ladies what would you say if we were going to see 5 seconds of summer in concert?"

i froze did i just hear her right, i mean none of the girl know about how im related to them

"FUCK YEAH" saphire yells

"avery? you ok?"

"umm yeah"

"So do you want to go?" should i? this is hard for me to decide this

"sure this should be fun"

"yay! well the concert is in two days so get ready girls!"

"wait why now?"

"well you need to have an outfit ready and even have makeup ready"

"ok?"

i get a text from marcus saying: Get your ass home im in a pissy mood

"um guys i got to go marcus wants to go out for dinner"

"ok see ya later chicka"

(OMG HEY BITCHES im back and yay im so happy so here is the first chapter of my book im so sorry that i havent been on for a while i have been going through a break up then i have been having the worst time at school but im good now so i will try to update regularly bye pandaz!)