From a glance

There was fresh snow falling all over pittsburgh seeing as school was shutdown you got to sleep in for a change. Rolling over glancing at the alarm clock that flashed 9:30 rolling over grabbing your cell dialing your friends. After twenty minutes a small group of your friends made plans to meet at the local ice skating rink. Taking a quick shower and changing into your favorite outfit .Running down stairs grabbing some poptart's to share with your friends you headed out to the rink. Pulling your winter hat snugger covering your ear's you started making the treak over. The rink was only a few blocks from your house. It was easier to walk then drive with all the crazy people out in the snow. Arriving you pull the heavy door's open letting the warm heat swallow you whole as you step inside. Within moment's your friends appear on the other side of the rink where there were bleachers. Starting to make your way a group of guy's head towards you with all their gear. The first two are in a heated conversation while the third one is busy toying with what look's like an ipod touch or an iphone. He look's up at you with a small smile . The third guy isn't watching where he's going and collide's with you. The first thing you notice is his height he's slightly taller then the other guy's. He's choclate brown eyes fall on your's ' Sorry' he muffled as he tried catching up with the other's. Nodding your head and kept going as a fourth guy came " GENO wait' the fourth and final guy called. Hearing that fimilar name you turned around as man you ran into looked over his shoulder at you. " Iz sry i try to keep up with sid,gronk but they to fast'he spoke in heavy broken english. Stopping in your tracks realising that some member's of the pittsbugh penguins snuck past you. Hearing your friends calling you turn your attention back to them as something catches your eyes. Going over you scoop the thing up looking at it. It was a silver necklace with the number 71 hanging. Turning to your friends handing them the poptarts. Turning around you head to the exit where the player's just left. Opening the heavy door as snow came in stepping out you look around spotting the last guy rounding the building. Picking up your speed clutching onto the necklace you attempt to catch up to him. " FLOWER' you shout hoping he hear's you with the wind and snow blowing. He stop's turning around as you fall onto the pavement. Placing his bag in the snow he walked over to you " are you alright' he says helping you up. " Yes im fine, geno dropped this' you said handing the necklace to him. " Thank you, he'll be glad ," he says flashing his famous smile . Turning to walk back flower calls out. " what's your name dear' he asks as geno appeared comming to find marc-andre. ' Marissa " you spoke up as a snow plow went past turning the corner.

'We'll marissa how would you like to come to the game next week, and private skate with the team" he asks. Without thinking you smiled ' I'd love to' you said as it started to snow harder. Marc smiles handing you three ticket's as geno appear's brushing snow from his hair. " thank you for returning my necklace marissa' geno said in perfect english.Marc's eyes were going to bulge out of his head as he heard geno "wow that's the first time he's said a line in perfect english" Geno grins " I told you i could do it' he said sticking his tounge out at marc. " Let me walk you back' geno said walking with you. Reaching the door's once agin geno smiled leaning down to kiss your cheeck slipping something into your hand. " Bye marissa" he said going around the building dissapearing.