Meeting Dixie

Geno opened the door for you gently shutting it he ran around to the drivers side. He shut the door starting the car as some rock band blasted from the speakers. He slighlty blushed before reachig over ejecting the cd." Sorry it was from when tanger rode with me eariler in the week i haven't taken it out" he blushes as you smile at him. " It could be worse like a boyband" you say looking out the window as snow gently fell. " I have some that kennedy left in here last summer' he says laughing. He backs out heading off in a diffrent direction then your house. 

" I hope you don't mind i just need to stop at home real fast" he says stopping at a red light. 

" It's ok,' you say watching couples walking up and down the busy street as he watched you.

As it tured green he took a right heading up a hill toward's the richer side of town. Watching out the window at the mansions that were going by in a blur. The car slowed down turning onto a less populated street where some smaller homes were. He slowed infront of a small house that looked like something out of a fairtale. " That's cooke's house, then across the street is tanger,kennedy's living with him momentarly untill his house get's done" he says  pointing out the houses. He grin's pointing straight ahead where yet another fairytale like house sat. " That would be my pad" he says trying not the burst out laughing .

Holding your door open you step out taking a look at the majestic house. Geno sneaks up behind you "  Falling in love with it already" he asks watching as you smiled at him. " Come on i'll show you the inside and why i never really leave" he says praticly running up the stairs. Once inside you slip off your shoe's as geno dissapears into the kitchen bringing you back some water. " Make yourself at home i'll be right back" he says dissapearing yet agin as you start wondering around. The first room  you explored was his living room with his flat screen tv was already turned to the sports center and a few of his trophies were sitting on the mantel. You then decided to head upstair's where his office was littered with papers and some phot's of his younger years. Next to his office was a guest bedroom that was nicely decorated with pale gold walls and black funiture matching the pen's colors. Sneaking out you headed down the hall walking past a bathroom and a nother spare bedroom that was in the middle of remodaling. Finally his bedroom door was open a crack as something whisked past your feet.You glance down seeing that it was dixie. You let out a sigh as she meowed disspreaing into his room bumping aginst his door pushing it open more. You quickly look at his room that's very neat his winter classic jersey's is hanging on the closet neatly. Some more picture's are sitting on his night stand along with his dresser where dixie was currently walking  on. She meowed once more as you went to pick her up before she could knock anything down. She purr's in your hands as you make your way out of his room back downstair's where you could smell something baking.

Safetly you sit down on a bar stool that was attatched to the counter near the kitchen table. Geno look's up at you as he was washing his hands he smile's seeing that dixie was getting along with you. He whipe's his hands on a towel before walking around the counter sitting next to you. " You found dixie ive been looking for her for the past week" he says smiling at you. " she sorta found me when i was upstair's" you say as dixie lightly bat's at geno with her paw's. He laugh's taking a sip of water as you gently move dixie scratches your arm. Geno take's dixie from you placing her on the ground as he head's upstairs. You sit there for a moment examing the scratch that was hardly visiable. Just then geno come's back with a ban aide. " I'm alright it's hardly anything" you say letting him take a look.

He place's the bandaide on the counter before sitting back down. " i'm sorry " he says blushing playing with his glass. " It's alright it happen's" you say smiling back at him. " I'm making russian perogies if you want some" he says getting up to flip them. Just then his phone rings he turn's around grabbing it hitting speaker as vero's voice fill's the room. " Hey geno is marissa with you i have a question for her" she asks as geno slide's the phone to you " ya she's right there shoot he says turning his back to you. " Hey i was wondering when the boy's are at practice if you want to accompany me i have to go shopping and everyone else is busy" she says. " Sure i wouldn't mind" you say as geno passes you a plate with some perogies . " I'll see you later and geno i own you" vero says. " For what v" geno asks rinsing the pan out in the sink."I'll tell you later, see you both later". she says hanging up " Look's like your in for a wild ride" geno smirks digging into his perogies.