Chapter 3

I suddenly woke up to the pounding of my door, thinking it was just Maria I got out of bed and opened the door in my over sized T-shirt.

"Hell- oh my gosh! What are you doing hear?" I yelled as I tried to cover up my body with nothing but my hands.

"You should use the peep hole, but I'm here to give you this." Jay said with a grin as he held out a star fruit.

I slightly laughed "Thank you, this is very nice."

"Come on" he said as he pulled me by my hands toward his jeep.

"Wait I don't have any clothes on and this is technically kidnapping, I also don't have my phone and I just signed up for two classes that start today!" I babbled.

"Okay I'm going to teach how to have fun because I know that word might not be in your vocabulary and anyways you have on a big shirt and I have extra sandals in my truck." He said in a cooling voice.

        I grabbed his hand and he led me to the passenger seat.  His hands were hot to the touch, I'm pretty sure I started hyperventilating.

      We drove for about 45 minutes until we reached the peak of a hill. For most of the ride I just enjoyed feeling the wind running through my messy hair. I also spent time studying Jaydyson's beautiful features.

"Do you like the view?" Jaydyson said after a couple of minutes of silence.

"Your face or the hills below?" I said without thinking. Immediately after those words slipped out of my mouth I regretted it.

"That's cute, I like when you blush." He whispered as a smile appeared on to his face.

I touched my cheeks and before I realized I was being lifted out the seat of the truck.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" I demanded.

"I'm picking you up clearly, duh as girls put it." He mocked in a girl's voice.

                After he put me down we ran down the hill multiple times and had to endure the treacherous hike back up. We spent some time making up crazy stories about the people passing down below us.

"Are we even allowed to be up here?" I asked Jay after the sun began to set.

"I don't know being honest Alexis, but please just enjoy this moment." Jay whispered as he slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me on to his lap.

          I gently laid my head onto his shoulder  and said "Orange."

"Orange what?" He said as he cocked his head to the side.

"That's my favorite color, it reminds me of the sunset." I laughed.

"Blue, just like the ocean." Jay remarked.

"Pasta." I mumbled.

"Star fruit." He responded.

        And that's how our night continued, answering questions that were never said aloud.

         "So I miss Alexis, I have one question for you, will you jump of the Eiffel Tower with me?" Jay asked in a hushed tone.

          "I'm guessing I'm supposed to take it as a metaphor not literally huh?" I laughed.

      Jay's cheeks turned into a rose colored blush I couldn't help but let out a cheeky grin.

"Yes, I guess I'll be jumping off the Eiffel Tower! I yelled as I stood up to look at the scenery.

       Just as I stood up Jaydyson picked me up and planted a kiss onto my lips.

Author Note
This book is just pg-13 not rated R in any sort!
Thank you so much for reading.
Love you.

Oh and don't forget to
*vote
*comment
&
*share the love<3