It ends with a period. Part one//chapter 4

I woke up with a big grin plastered on my face remembering my date last night with Jay.
I got up from bed and realized I started my period. After I put on a pad I made me a nice little brunch since it was already about eleven o clock.

After eating I finished packing my clothes since I decided I'd spend the rest of my summer traveling with Jaydyson. I haven't told my parents yet, but I'm so sure they wouldn't mind; no they totally would loose their minds.

I took a nice long shower and put on my favorite perfume. By the time I was finished it was already twelve and Jay was supposed to be picking me up at 12:30.

"Honnkkkk!"

I rushed outside with all my belongings and saw Jay stand outside of his gray jeep.

"Hey, are you ready?" Jay said with a huge smile.

"Yes," I laughed.

Like a gentleman he took my stuff and placed them in the trunk. Once we we're buckled in Jay planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I can't believe I'm spending my summer with someone I just met five days ago!"I said as he began to drive.

"Yep, it is quite crazy; Tonight we're staying at my place, then we'll fly to Hawaii." Jay remarked casually.

"Wait, first when were you going to tell me that you owned a place here, and that we're going to Hawaii?! I can't even afford a plane ticket to France!" I exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Don't worry about the ticket, I already bought them, and I just told you I have a apartment." Jaydyson laughed as he intertwined his hand in mine.

I couldn't help but smile, still holding my gaze toward our hands I leaned back and fell into a light sleep.

Short chapter I know.. But aren't they too cute!! I love you guys!