New place

I got knocked out from something then fell into the ocean I was carried by the waves and drifted into the sea.I dreamed about my mother Phoebe.She died when I was 3.I always wondered what she looked like.I image her to look like me but much older.Im only 29 years old.She would've been 52 I miss her so much...I heard something .I woke up startled.I was at shore I was soaking wet and I smelled like the sea.There was a girl standing above me the one who was gently shaking me.I could hear that she was talking to someone but my ears were full of sea water it was hard to hear what she's saying.I look to the side and see a boy next to her.I guess that's who she was talking to..I'm starting to feel week.I pass out.I wake up in a bed.I was still a little damp but it felt warm under the warm and cozy blanket.The door opens.Its the girl who I saw when I washed up at shore."Good your alive"She said relieve.She had black hair and a black hoody..She looks a little like my old friend Ender..Is it her?"Why am I here?"I asked."You washed out at shore and had a cut on your back..Do you feel okay what happened?"She asked me."I-I don't even know my self..I was at the docks at my village something knocked me out and I fell in the water a drifted off to sea..I guess"I answered."Someone must've cut you in the back witch made you black out and fall into the water..Tell me do you have any enemies?"She asked me curious."Not that I know of""Wait you have NO enemies at all?!"She said shocked."No..everyone is nice to me back at my village"I replied."Watch out for the people here some of them are very greedy,And not that kind"She said warning me"Okay I'm not the crying type"I replied again"Oh okay good luck!Oh and I made you some dry and clean clothes in the blue bag"She told me I look to my side and see it"No you don't have to do that's!"I said"Please take the offer this is the least that we can do for you"She said then walked out the door.I turn back to the bag."I wonder..."I said then go to the bag and open it..My back does hurt but I can take it.