Chapter 1

Lucy's P.O.V
"Hi I'm here for an interview with Claire for the job as a housekeeper" I asked.

"Yes of course you must be Lucy please take a seat, Claire will be right with you. May I make you more comfortable by offering a coffee, chocolate, or perhaps a muffin."

"No thanks but a coffee sounds nice. I think ill have a coffee"

"Sure. I bring it to you in a few. Just sit here and relax."

Wow, did these people think that I was homeless and didn't have no food. These people are stupid I swear.

The only reason I'm here is cause I need a job so I have to play the act of being a good girl so i can get the job.

Fuck who would wanna be a housekeeper, those jobs are for horrs not me. I am a girl that loves to fuck, party, and have the time of my life but no my stupid mom had to make me work and get a job.

When my mom's in her menopause she is a moster. She stresses herself out. And if I just push my little brother, it's like I killed her son I swear.

But anyway, I honestly just hate the fact that I have to work, wake up early and all that shit.

"Here's your coffee Lucy. Be careful tho cause it is hot. Hope you like it I put extra love to yours"

What the fuck is this woman bisexual or lesbian because she acts like one.

"Thanks so much I'm sure I'll love it. Do you know when Claire will be here I'm getting very frustrated."

She looked at me with confusion like if I had said something she has never heard before.

"Yes she coming in a minute of so but plese be patient we don't like people getting frustraded."

"Oh I'm sorry well I'm like that. I never meant to hurt you can you forgive me."

"Ovcourse I forgive you just make sure you calm your frustration when your with Claire she dosent like people being so like that"

I just nodded at her words and stayed silent. This woman was getting on my nerves to be honest and if she kept it going I swear I'm gonna punch her.

"Hi Lucy I'm Claire I was very happy to meet you and look what a beautiful girl you are wow."

"Thank you I try to be beautiful."

"Of course you do. Well would you want to get through the interview first or walk around. Your choice? But if we do the interview first then I will tell you if you got the job or not. You will know right away if you did"

"Well if it's like that than the interview first"

"Okay, well let's walk to my office"

As I stood up I put my dress down cause it was short. I was wearing a blue skater-skirt dress that was showing nore than half of my thigh, a flannel, and black high heels.

My hair was in perfectly wannded curls and a blue bow in the back to match my outfit.

We walked for two minutes, took an elevator and walked for two more minutes. It felt like we walked miles especially in these high heels.

Finally we got there and with asking I just took a seat.

"Well as you know I'm Claire. The job we we are giving is to be a housekeeper. But the job won't just be with anyone at all, this person is very rich and loves people's respect towards him"

"Wait it's a he?" I questioned but she only nodded a yes at me words and continued with what sounded like a speech.

"Well as I was saying he gets mad easily and he hates when people disrespect him or when people invade his privacy. You will have to live in that house or should I say mantion if and only if you get the job."