Ch 2: Another Monster (LD)

The 'cow' huffed,"How rude, I'm a goat not a fat creature."
Kev held up his hands defensively, "Sorry! Sorry! I didn't know!"
"If you have no business here, then I suggest you leave." She growled, preparing to slam the door in his face.
"Kev? Is that you?" Gaster appeared from around the corner, a small smile upon his face. The goat stood shocked, "You know him Gaster?"
"Yes, he's my grandson. Una, let him pass." Gaster waved his hand, gesturing to open the door. Una sighed hesitating to follow the order, "Una?"
She fully opened the door and quickly sped off to the back rooms. Kev scratched his head, "Who is she?"
"That's Una, my assistant. Lively, isn't she?" Gaster chuckled, "Don't worry, she'll get used to you within the hour."
Kev shrugged it off and stared to the back room. Gaster tapped his chin, "You know what, go back there and help her. She should be taking care of Chrome."
Kev nodded going off to the back room.

Una was petting a gaster blaster that had glowing silver eyes and larger fangs than a normal one. It growled a little when Una's hand ran over a small crack in its skull. Her voice became soothing as she calmed it, "It's okay Chrome. It's just a scratch, but maybe you should stop trying to fight Boone, eh?"
Chrome snorted in response before it's gaze wandered elsewhere. Una followed it till she saw Kev standing there watching her and Chrome.
"Something you need?" She asked.
"Gaster had told me to help you." Kev replied pointing to the area where he came from. Una tapped her chin, "Well, you could wash Boone for me."
Kev nodded and began to walk away, but turned back, "Uh, where would he be located?"
"Further back, second on the left. He can't be anywhere near Chrome because these two fight like half the time." Una sighed. "Alright, I'll get right on that."
Kev saluted and waltzed off to the other room.
Not even a minute later, a beam shot from the room entering the room Una stood in. Chrome blocked Una from some of the rays coming at her.
She called out, "Forgot to metion: He HATES baths!"