Chapter 7

Taylor's P.O.V

It's Thursday and me, Nicole,and Dayton are picking out outfits for the party that we have gotten invited to.

We where at Nicole's house. She has a lot of dresses but she really doesn't wear them, because she doesn't go out much and she doesn't like them a lot, or at all. She was wearing black jeans and a shirt.  Her mom just gives them to her all these dresses and she doesn't use them.

"Omg look!" Said Nicole. It was a beautiful dress. Black dress that went to above the knees with a rose skirt around the outside.

"I love it!" I said putting it up to my body looking at it.

"Thanks Nicole." I said happily.

"Any time." she said with a smile."Now go trow that on so I can do your makeup.

~~~~~~~skip to party~~~~~~~~

As soon as we walked in we were  hit with the smell of alcohol, strong alcohol. The song Me,Myself and I by G-Eazy was blasting out the speakers in the living room.

"Let's get some drinks." Yelled Dayton over the music. Me and Nicole nodded in agreement as we followed him trow the dancing crowd of people to the kitchen.

As we found our was to the kitchen  and got a red solo cup from a stack on the counter  Dayton grapped the Vodka and juice, and put some in our cups. I tock a small sip it was my first time drinking. I felt the cold liquid burn in my mouth. It was good.....strawberry I think not bad for my first drink. . I finished the rest in one gulp.

"Wow slow down there tiger." Said Nicole as SHE got some more.

We had a few shots here and there.

"How about we go dance." Said Nicole nodding her head at Austin who  was NOT dancing with a girl put grinding her or letting her grind him.

I walked over and grapped the closest guy. I let the music tack me over. I swayed my hips to the beat. Pushing up agents him. I could hear him grown in pleasure and I knew I had him.  His hands roamed my body as we danced . I opened my eyes to see Austin looking mad. I could help but smile.

"Make you think twice before pulling a stunt like that. I
What ever you do we can do it better.' said Everist

"Drink?" I asked.

"Sore?" he said and we headed to the kitchen.

"First party?" he asked.

"Yeah,  it it that obvious?" I asked looking down at myself.

"No." he said grabbing my chin making me look up at him.

"Then what?" I asked.

" I don't know I can just tell." he said looking me in the eyes.

"What to dance some more…" I asked as we stood there.

"Yeah." he said and we headed
back to the dance floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter for the wait.