Chapter 18

Taylor P.O.V

We had the day off since we did so well in the forest. Nicole, Gerard, and Dayton were all in her room. Justin was so tired he and sick he stayed in bed. In fact half of the vampires that were also in his group can back sick. So i was chilling with my good friend Austin.

"So what you want to do,movie,dress up? Oh we could make out." he said.

I laughed at his little statement. "Movie please."

"One horror movie coming up." he said smirking at me.

Austin popped in the movie pressed play and then we plopped on his bed not without some popcorn of course. We had been watching silent when mid movie Austin 'fake' screamed as he said and grabbed onto me. We had a good laugh about it.

"Pyramid head is my favorite."  Austin said after the movie ended. 

"SaMMmme!" I agreed.

"Oh wow what time is it." Austin asked standing up stretching.

"7:21" I said looking down at my phone.

"Hey want to ummm..... HAVE A SLEEPOVER!?" Austin said in a high pitch girly voice trowing a pillow at me.

"Oh YEASSSSS!" I said throwing the pillow back at him.

For the rest of the night we watched some movies, played a few video games, and ate ice cream. Austin had acted really nice the rest of the knight i really enjoyed hanging out with him who knew he could be so fun and play around so much.

The next day after noting physical happened before you even think it, we headed down stairs for breakfast. I saw Nicole hop up just as she wad about to come up to me, but saw Austin and gave me a smile and a thumbs up.

Wow come on Nicole could you be any more wrong.

"You go on, I'm going to check on Justin real quick.  Um.. Save me a set will yeah, and can Justine sit with us." I said with a smile.

"Sure." he said smiling back as he walked away.

I headed over to Justin who was sitting by Nicole.

"Hey how are you doing?" I said placing a hand on his forehead.

"Just fine." he said with a reassuring smile.

"I would hate to take you away from your friends, but i wad wondering if you wanted to sit with me and Austin.

"Of course." he said getting up.

See you may be wondering why in the world don't we just sit with Nicole, Gerard, and Dayton. Simply because I want the boys to have some quality time. They have to get a long at some point they haven't had time for boy talk. So my plan is to leave the table for some dumb reason and leave them a lone together. I was hoping they would start a good conversation and forget that I left.

After me,Austin, and Justin found a table I ate about half my plate before I pur my plan into action.

Justin's P.O.V

"Oh excuse me I have to go help Nicole with something." said Taylor bushing herself away from the table.

"Oh did she just text you." I said looking over to see Nicole still sitting at the same table as before.

"Uh y-yeah." she said hurrying away, towards Nicole. She tock a hold of her arm and dragged her way. 

I softly chucked at her cuteness. As well as another. I look over at Austin to see a smile on his face. As soon as he saw me he looked down and the smile was gone.

After about 10 minutes of complete silence i was the first to speak. 

"Um hey look Austin, I know she left only to leave us two alone. And I'm glad, I was really hoping we could be fr-" I stopped by the surprise hug he gave me.

"Of course Justin. I know we dint get off on the right foot, but I'm really hoping with everything that going on we could but that behind us." he said.

I smiled and hugged him back I never really had a best friend. I hope Austin will be the first, and I hope we really do put this behind us.

================%===============

This is one of the biggest chapters I've changed from the original story hope you guys like it. Sorry it took so long till next time fellow readers.9