Fighting dangerous teenage dirtbag

When it comes to choose between life and death and your loved one even if he’s dangerous or mysterious you’d do whatever whenever to make sure one another is safe. it’s the life of action and adrenaline rush that keeps you thirsty for more the excitement never stops even when everything seems to be going smooth it’s not. keep your eyes open because there always watching and he is alert and aware for the run. Running was the only option for us we had to do it we had to run and hide it was the game we signed up for when we got into this mess. I loved him and he loved me it seemed right to all ways run together. We had each other’s back we were are only family. I don’t even remember how it happened. Well actually it all started when I meet Mr. Horan he was perfect mysterious well hidden behind the looking glass but I found away to get to him. He was different his story was what made him the man he is today. His life filled with lies secrets mystery and still things that are undiscovered. 

......................................................................................................................................................................................

This is a new Fan fiction i have i hope you like it so enjoy this preview