Chapter 8

It's been a VERY long time since I updated, sorry. I know this is short but... I hope you like it, it was so awkward to write lol but bye :D

Roc sighed, "what do you want to do now? I need that pretty smile back on your face." I giggled a little and turned towards the window.
Honestly, I have no clue what I want to do right now. The verdict really dampened my mood.
"It's your choice really, I'm drained." He looked at me before cracking a small smile, "how about we go back to my place and watch the notebook? Don't girls love that? We can get blankets and ice cream and tissue for our tears. Isn't that how it goes?"

I looked at Roc and giggled. My giggle turned into loud whale calls. He looked at me like I was crazy but what did he expect me to do?
"Do I look like the type of girl to watch sappy love movies and cry about it?"
He looked down and muttered a no while I laughed a little more, "that's what wattpad is for! The notebook is for girls. Let's watch saw or something."
He cracked a small smile before starting the car, "your wish is my command my lady."

*************

"HOLD ME ROC! HOLD ME!"
He laughed at me as I clung to him but nothing about this was funny to me. We were at his place watching saw since I was so tough.
"I thought you wanted to watch saw? Why are you screaming?"
I looked up at him glaring, "I dimmidont give a shit. Do you see that blood!" This caused him to cry out in laughter which only irritated me more. I let go of him and moved to the other side of the couch. I was not gonna take him or anyone else laughing at me.

"C'mon baby, don't be mad."
"C'mon asshole, shut the fuck up."
He rolled his eyes at me before getting up and leaning over me. If I wasn't so annoyed with him I'd love this position but now, all I want him to do is fuck off. "Get off of me or I'm punching you in your esophagus asshole."
Instead he leaned closer and pinned my arms behind my head, "you know you love me." He pecked my neck then leaned back up to look me in my eyes.

At that moment, I was lost. I wasn't myself anymore. Nothing else mattered, I wanted him.

I flipped us over so I was on top, "you're right, I do." I kissed his neck, slowly sucking and nibbling until I got to his jaw. I looked up at him while he looked at me with an unreadable expression on his face.
I leaned forward to kiss him with as much passion as I could, he responded by wrapping his arms around my waist. He fell back against the couch and I took that as a sign to keep going.
His hands traveled up my dress slowly, gripping my thighs.
I moaned into the kiss before he suddenly broke it off. He pushed me back with force making me tumble on to the floor before he jumped up, pacing back and forth.

ROCS POV

No. No. No.
I stopped pacing to look down at her, she looked so broken. Her eyes were glossy and I knew she'd break out in tears any second.
"Do you not want me?" My eyes snapped to hers and I saw so much hurt and confusion.
"No, that's not it at all. If I had my way, I'd be on top, pinning you down, giving you that helpless feeling. I'd slip your dress off leaving you in your panties, which are probably soaked," I smirked at her as she blushed and continued, "I'd kiss and suck your neck, going further down to your breast, sucking them both gently. I'd kiss down to the edge of your panties then I'd rip em off with my teeth." She was staring at me with wide, lustful eyes.
"I'd kiss your inner thighs teasingly, just to make you squirm. Then I'd kiss you where it's gonna be mine, over and over and over. I'd part your lips and lick and flick my tongue all over your clit, while you moan my name, running your fingers through my hair. I'd put two fingers in, still licking, making you buck your hips. I'd get you to that point, right before you cum, then I'd stop. I'd slide my pants down, and ram roczilla in and out of you, making you scream my name. I'd fuck you senseless if I could.

But I can't."

---------------------

Well then lol hey there.
30+ comments for the next part.
its not the best but 💁 a girl can try.