Chapter 11- Part 1

School takes up so much of my time now, I'm sorry :( but read on. I know I'm skipping months and everything but now I'm just trying to get this over with.

Biancas POV

"The parties agree that the Father shall be and is hereby vested with the permanent care, custody and control of the child of. The child shall primarily reside in the home of Chresanto August. Desiree Smith and Chresanto August agree, however, that Desiree shall have reasonable access to the child, it being the general philosophy of both Mother and Father that contact by both of them with the child is in the their best interests and consistent with their continuing welfare. The mother will be able to spend time with the child every other weekend without Chresanto's supervision. She is also granted one visitation per week (on weekdays). During holiday breaks, both the mother and the father will have equal time with the child, unsupervised."

I looked up at my lawyer and sighed, "this isn't good enough. She shouldn't be able to see him at all! After everything she's put him through, she should be punished with no unsupervised visitation rights! Are the bruises not proof enough? I'm not going to court with this!"

I know I probably shouldn't have taken my anger and frustrations out on my poor lawyer but the stress of it all was really starting to weigh down on me. Over the last few months, shit got real. I can most definitely say nothing was the same. After that night where I flipped out on Chresanto, he started acting right. He got himself together.

So should I even finish this? It's been months..