Sexy time.

As soon as everyone left or went up to their hotel, you pulled Alex up the stairs.

She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin

She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs

Left him dying to get in

As soon as you got inside, Alex slammed you up against the door. This was going to be fun. Kisses were planted and tongues were involved. They were overflowing with passion and you grinned into the kiss. Alex slowly undressed you and himself until you had nothing on but your underwear. 'Wow' Alex said. 'You're beautiful.' he smiled. 'No, I'm not' You felt yourself blushing. There were more kisses and he started taking you bra off. He went red when you pulled off his boxers to reveal his little friend.

You were eventually completely naked and Alex was sucking on your neck. You tugged on his silky, caramel hair, glad that he was yours. He lay on the bed and you crawled onto him still holding onto his hand. Alex grabbed a condom, shoved it on and asked if you were ready. 'More than ever.' You replied.

'Wow' You moaned as Alex threw himself into you. The feeling was perfection and you groaned lightly. Alex was amazing in bed, out of bed, anywhere and he was yours. He sped up until eventually you both collapsed onto the bed exhausted, but wanting more.

The night was only just beginning...