Hunter Rowland

(I hope I'm spelling your name correctly :/)

Mersadies POV:
Hunter Bryce Rowland has been my best friend since 3rd grade. Hunter and I have a wired connection, we act like a couple but aren't dating. We have fights at times, and it isn't rare. I say the only reason to our fights is because of Hunters Crush Madison. She's always being so mean to me when hunters not around, she's rude and disrespectful, and don't even get me started on how many guys she's dated.

Later that day

Hunters POV:

Mersadies and I were supposed to go watch a movie together tonight, but Madison asked me to cancel and walk around the beach with her. I did as what Madison wished.
Text between Mersadies & Huntaa
H:hey mersadies, sorry I have to cancel Madison wants to walk around the beach today, we can watch a movie another day :)
M:great, go ahead im used to this. Have fun & be safe :):
H:are you being serious! 😒
M: what are you talking about?
H:you gotta chill, damn next time Im not saying when I'm cancelling. Gotta go, later.
M:dang, I was actually being honest hunter. I'm very used to you cancelling to go hang around with Madison, I'm not mad about nor' sad.
H:alright, I got to leave Madison is waiting.
M:bye, have fun.

Hunters POV

I left the house and started to walk around the beach since its VERY close to my house.

Madison: hey cutie
H:Hi mads
M: don't call me that. Ew, sorry.
H:okay?
M:lets walk

Hunters POV

We began to walk. As we did I was realizing that the stuff mersadies had said about Madison was true. Madison is rude and disrespectful & can't take a joke. We just started talking about how she wanted to have romantic relationship with someone.

I messed up. I shouldn't have of cancelled on mersadies.

H:Madison unfortunately i have to go.
M: reason?
H: excuse me?
M:give me your reason and ill let you go.
H: you're rude and disrespectful and I don't like hanging around with people like you. Plus i had a date today. Late
M: whatever.

Hunters POV

I began to run to mersadies house. I've realized that all this time, I've loved her. Since 3rd grade I loved her as my best friend, now I love her more than that.

Mersadies POV

I had hunter in my mind all day. I started thinking about all the things I said about Madison. Maybe she wasn't so bad, I was just jealous she had hunter. Man oh man I love hunter.

I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and it was hunter.

He came at me so fast, grabbed me by my hips and pulled me close. He said

H: I want you to forgive everything I said to you before, because starting from now on I want you to remember every word I say to you. Im sorry for everything, I'm sorry for choosing Madison over someone so special of a person like you, I love you more than I thought I did. Please
M:I..I.. I forgive you. And I love you more than I thought I loved you too.

I was in tears.

Hunter pulled me closer and wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

Once I was okay. Hunter asked me

H: Mersadies, I've loved you from a Bestfriend to more than I thought. All I can say is, will you be willing to give me a chance at being your best boyfriend ever, will you be my girlfriend?
M: I am. I will I love you Hunter
H: I love you to mersadies ❤

Alrighty, here ya go mersadies I hope I spelled your name correctly.
I hope I helped you in that little conversation we had. Hope you liked it! Are you smiling ? :)

To all of you.

I really want all of you to smile. I really do. Making people smile is just something I love to do, even if it means I have to embarrass myself ❤ I love you all

Again (if you want my twitter ask in my messages I don't like to promo😂)