First day

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" Rachel's alarm blared at exactly seven in the morning. Ah yes this would be how every morning of her summer would be from now on. Getting up, getting dressed, heading to the school. As unpleasant as it sounds she was actually glad. After all it was band camp.
  Rachel grabbed her clarinet, her lunch box, and her large bottle full of ice water and headed on her way.
  Rachel Roth was a junior at jump city high (JCHS) home of the Titans. She wasn't tall but she wasn't short either. She had shoulder length black hair with purple streaks. Her eyes were dark.
  On her way to the school she stopped at her best friend's house. Rachel honked the horn twice and the red head came running out of the house with her trombone.
  Kori Anders was also a junior at JCHS. She was tall and thin and had long wavy red hair that was known for being quite beautiful. Kori had her hair in a long braid down her back and she wore purple sunglasses and a big smile as she hopped into the car. The two teens drove down the ride listening to old Fall Out Boy songs.
  The parking lot was filled with band kids and cheer leaders and football players. All putting in extra practice for the fall season. Rachel pulled into a spot right in front of the band room and the two girls walked in together.
  "Rachel! Kori!" A short blonde named Kat called out. She was in the color guard and her nickname was kitten. Although Kori and Rachel often got annoyed with her constant chatter they did love their friend.
  "Hey kitten!" Kori gave a big hug to her blonde friend.
  "Hey kori! Hey Rachel! I missed you guys" called out a familiar voice. It was victor. He was a tall, black, muscular, percussionist. As more people started to enter the band room the kids began to form a circle. A boy with sunglasses and black hair entered the band room and greeted Kitten, Kori, Rachel and Victor. His name was Richard and he played mellophone. Next Garfield came in. He played trumpet. He was blonde with bright green eyes.
  As soon as it was 8:00 am the drum major Karen was standing in the center of the band kid circle. She started stretches and warm ups.
  "Alright time to run guys!" Karen yelled out. A chorus of groans erupted from the band. They all walked out of the band room and began to jog laps around the school. Even though it was no pleasure to run they were glad to be back with their band family. They were glad to be going to practices and football games and competitions. They were ready for another year.

Authors note: okay so I fixed this chapter. It's basically the same just I fixed up a few things. Thank you. I hope you guys enjoy my nerdy little idea. 🎶🎵🎺🎷😋