Chapter Three

"Alleeeeexxxxxxx!" I shouted making my way towards his room, giving their dog a quick pat on the head as I went.

I flung the door open and saw him on his bed talking to some girl. She was blonde, pretty, and looked as though she was completely in love with my boyfriend. I furrowed my eyebrows. They hadn't even noticed I was standing there. I cleared my throat.

Alex turned and looked at me a huge smile covering his face. The girl however seemed to be pissed that I had interrupted. Good! She should be. She turned to face me on the swirly chair by his desk. If she was any closer to him I may just have freaked

"Just excuse me one second." I said smiling sarcastically and making my way over to Alex.

"Alex!" I tackled him to the bed and wrapped my legs around his waist. He laughed as we rolled around on the bed. I giggled like a school girl and blushed as he kissed my cheek. He still has my nerves up high when I'm with him.

"I missed you so much Jess." He sighed quietly before attacking my face with kisses as I swatted him off. His hair had lightened in the sun and so was a light brown, but his eyes were still deep and dark and his smile still gave me butterflies.

Mystery girl toy coughed a little and we both looked up not letting go of each other, her eyes pierced mine as if she was trying to intimidate me. Clearly I had won because she looked away blushing.

"Yeah Marianne. I'll call you later about mowing your lawn."

She stood there her mouth hanging slightly open, you could tell that she had been here trying to seduce him with the stupid line about needing her lawn mowed.

"Close your mouth. You'll catch flies." I said as Alex laughed. She looked angry as she got her bag and stormed out, slamming the door behind her.

"You're so mean." he said kissing my cheeks once again, and playing with my hair

"Whatever. I haven't seen you in over a month!" I replied pushing my lips to his. He smiled through the kiss deepening it before pulling away a moment later.

"How's sixth form?" He asked placing me on his lap. Which was when I remembered why I came here in the first place. To kill Mateo!

"Actually. I'll be right back." I smiled, slightly manically I may add, and walked around the corner to his brother's room. Alex seemed to notice, and always one to love violence he followed.

"Mateo Arias. I'm going to ask you once and once only. Did you or did you not get me kicked out of school?" I swear if he did I'm going to kill him and use his blood as my new MAC lipstick!

"Urmnn." He smiled guiltily, backing slowly away from me.

"Seriously!?!?! You did?" Whilst I shouldn't have been surprised... I was.

"Jess I'm-"

"No! This isn't a game you know. This is on my permanent record!" I said getting more and more annoyed as the realisation finally hit me that I had been kicked out of school.

"People don't look at it." Was his reply.

"Yes they do! How the hell am I going to get into the university I want? Huh? Just because you have a crappy record doesn't mean I have to as well."

He looked down. I knew the real reason to why he behaved so badly. It was a low blow, and mean to say, but he deserved it.

"I'm going home." I said sighing and picking up my bag from the floor walking towards Alex who stood at the door.