Chapter 7: Furguson? Is that you?

After they opened the door, they heard a lock, unlock.
"You hear that guys?" Asked weasel scared. Sal's face went pale, once a giant zombie wearing tactical gear, appeared through a fire pit in the floor. It yelled and started charging towards them.
"I trusted you guys! I had a family! A wife and son!" It yelled at them, as they ran for their lives.
"You hearing the shit that things yelling! I thi-think it's Furguson!" Sal concluded. They then all turned at once and fired at Furguson, he had a huge baton, heavy armour, and a raging soul. He was furious about weasel murdering him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback:

"9:30 lights out, guard begins his rounds"
"Hello Mr. Furguson, how you feelin'? Family good?"
"My family's great Mr. De'Luca! My boy Tommy, he's almost 6 now!"
"Well ant that swell!"

"Hey Finn? Got the tip for Saturdays race yet?"
"Nah! I'm working on it, right now!"

Weasel yelps in pain...

"You ganna shut him up! Or do I have to do it!"
"Hey! You know the rules Mr. Handsome! No talking!"

"Ow! I gatta see the doc!"
"It better be the real deal this time!"

Albert pulls out shiv, and kills Furguson... To steal his keys...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present:

"I think he remembered what I did! He wants me! And me only!" Weasel then charged towards Furguson to lead him away from the other three.
"The guys ganna kill himself! We have to help him!" Finn told Billy and Sal. They nodded and aimed their guns at Furguson. And on the count of three, the all fired at his head.

They took off his helmet, but he released smoke bombs. They couldn't see where he went. Or where weasel was....