Chapter 2

*Next Day*

*Paul's POV*

Me and Danny were siting in my room playing Call Of Duty. He was winning. I just wasn't very interested in the game at the moment. The new neighbors have just started taking stuff in their new house. I was trying to see what they looked like but I couldn't really see their faces. I could see that their was 2 girls and 3 boys. That's about it.

"What are you looking at?" Danny asked me pausing the game.

I pointed out the window to the people outside.

"Wanna go see if they need any help?" Danny asked looking at me.

"I dunno." I said looking at one of the girls.

She was looking around, taking in her surroundings. As she was doing this, I could see her face. I knew I saw her from somewhere but I could exactly remember where.

Then it hit me, she's the girl from the movies.

"Danny!" I said a little to loudly. She looked up at me, smiled an then waved.

I waved back awkwardly then stepped away from the window.

"Yeah?" Danny asked looking at me weird.

"It's the girl from the movies." I said, not so loudly this time.

"What?" Danny said confused.

"You remember those two girls from the movies? The two that sat beside us, the one that told you what you missed. Them girls." I said all in one breath.

"Yeah. So?" Danny says dumbfounded.

"She's the one thats moving in!" I said pointing towards the window.

"Hey! I did say I get her hot best friend, her best friend is hot. Really hot." Danny said laughing.

*Amanda's POV*

After I took all of my stuff up to the room I wanted, I was looking around. Taking in my surroundings you could say.

I saw a little girl on her bike, with her helmet and arm and knee pads on. I saw some birds in the trees. Beautiful houses, it's a really beautiful place. I'm already starting to like it.

As I was about to go back inside to unpack my stuff I heard a familiar voice yell "Danny!" I looked up to where it sounded like it came from.

It was him. The guy from the movies. He looked at me so I smiled and waved, he looked like a deer in the headlights. He finally waved back, somewhat awkwardly. Then he disappeared from the view of the window. I laughed then turned around and walked into my new house and to my new bedroom.

When I was almost done unpacking all of my stuff I decided to call Sarah.

"Hello" Sarah answered.

"What's up?"

"Bored, I don't know what I'm gonna do without you as my neighbor."

"Me either, but guess who my neighbor is."

"Umm, I dunno."

"C'mon, guess."

"Alright, ermm Hannah?"

Hannah is the girl at school that nobody likes. She's the girl that thinks everyone likes her. I absolutely can't stand her.

"No it's a guy and I don't think Hannah is a guy. At least I hope not."

We both laughed.

"Luke?" She guessed.

Luke is the football player. every girl wants to be with him, and every guy wants to be him.