no dreams at all

Deja pov:
I woke up from another restless night thinking about Jacquees , and the incident that happened following that sad day . Well I can't recall it sad but it disappointed me alot. My heart was broken , me believing in him broke one side of me . That side is still trying to heal up the broken parts of my heart so I can learn how to love another human being again .
I rearranged my self , I got up from the bed walking straight to my closet
"Wow" I thought
I have all these clothes.  And I barely even go anywhere ..
Sheesh , I need friends . Today will be the day I gain great understanding about friendship . My friendship never worked for me in middle school nobody liked me (: oh well . They're in my dm right now.

I brushed my teeth and stripped down and slid into the shower the hot water hit my breast first then I turned so the water can hit my back to, I rinsed my self then added soap to my body . The fragrance of the soap filled the bathroom air . I giggled to myself thinking about jaquees then I cried a little all of our tough memories still reminded me of our time together.
I turned the shower off and walked out with my towel on . I don't go free in my house because uhm my sister live here and I don't wanna freak her out . She has never seen my body and I don't want her to go blind because of me (:

I picked out of my closest a plain pink shirt with high dye waisted shorts , I tucked my pink shirt in .. and yes I have bra and panties on I just don't find it irrelevant for me too tell you right now . So as I was saying I was tucking in my pink shirt making sure it was not all the way tucked in .

I put on white Nike socks and put on all pink yeezys (: I'm that type of girl then I put on my black adidas wind breaker jacket with my black Nike hat .
I applied dark dark dark red lip stick and put on some quick perfume grabbed my keys and my iPhone and left the house locking the door behind me

"I'm super hungry" I whispered to myself
I walked off my patio and took a left making my way down a petty street where all the niggas that wanna holla at you try to holla . It gets really old so I pretend to act like I'm talking on the iPhone . I take a blunt out of my jacket , place it in my mouth and light it .

"Ay ma you fine come my way" a man said grabbing a hold of my hand
I pulled back and speed walked away I have to time for this .

"Today is going to be long " I thought