Long ago

" Man , I miss my ma .. Fame is a motherfucker .. " my Conscience spoke
"Ugggghh" I rolled over and turned my alarm clock off .. Today was my first day being a sophomore . I just moved to Atlanta 4 weeks ago , it's kinda hard adjusting to this place .
I lifted my self up slowly and stared at the floor . It was a beautiful day , the sun was out birds chirping and shit .
I got out of bed and stretched . Went to the bathroom and did my daily hygiene. I used a small pick and moved my hair around a bit , I left the bathroom and went straight to my closet . "Hmmmmm , how the hell did I not bring my citrus 11's" I semi yelled . I was gonna panic oh my gosh I tore up my room .. Come to find out they were in my suit case . I found a pretty outfit for a beautiful day . Ripped white jeans and a long sleeve black crop top and my citrus 11's .. Of course I didn't forget my 'wcw' backpack . I grabbed everything I needed and jogged down my steps .. As I went to the last step my mom is sloppy drunk , passed out with a guy .. My sister de'Ana left before I did .. Well we go to different schools . But I ignored all of it and kept going I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a apple and kissed my mom goodbye .

I don't drive yet so I have someone to drive to school with my best friend , durk .. We've been friends for a while . Since we was in diapers that nigga had my back man .
"Wow dej " he said while smiling
"Nigga what " I laughed and looked his direction
" you finally look like a girl" he busted out laughing
I playfully pushed him , while smiling
" girl quit playing gon make a nigga crash " he said while laughing
"Shut up durky turky " I said
"My momma gave me that nickname " he said In a cocky tone
I rolled my eyes and laughed .
We've been laughing the whole time , I didn't notice we was at the school . Man that school is big .. Atlanta Georgia high school ..
"You ready dej?" He said
"Yeah.. A little nervous but you know Ima make it through"

To be continued on next page