Chapter 1

Am I alive, or just existing?
I wish I knew the answer to this question. What was exactly the difference? What does it feel like to be alive and happy? I may never know the answer to this.

I guess you could say I'm just existing. Waiting for something bad and tragic to happen to me so I don't have to continue this, long, slow, painful, meaningless journey. Waiting for my numbness to somehow go away, or just disappear?

I've never felt so lost and alone like I have this year, it was the end of winter, or at least that's what I remember last time I checked when I left school in March. I can't remember the last time I left this house, it had been weeks. Stuck in this bed at the back of the house. I had stopped going to the weekly support group my psychiatrist suggested. There was no point. No one, or nothing could help me at this point. I was too far gone.

My parents tried to help me in many ways but they just gave up, they'll once in a while come in to check on me and offer me food. I was always sleeping and tired. The anti- depressants I was on always drained me of the little energy I had left.

I stared at the only small light that lit up the room

2:32am

I sighed and rolled on to my back. I stared at the dark ceiling, letting the silence consume me. I could hear a few night owls outside and the occasional car passing.

My thoughts overcame me and I soon fell into a deep slumber.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry that was short, it's just kinda a sneak peak / introduction ???? Pls vote and comment :) love you all xx