The 68th Day

Abandoned all orders to save a life.
Would you do it?

It's the question that Lyon never thought he would disobey. Born and raised inside a prison, Lyon Frost had it tough. His mother is a life time prisoner because of the killing of his father. He himself is not allowed to be outside of the prison as it contains it very own school. School of Terror or so they named it. What's worst than a juvenile school? This very school. Being beaten, corrupted and specially trained to fight. His life already chained by the cruel fate. Molded to be a cold heart murderer. A legitimate one of course.

By the age of 17, he was under a private military force who called themselves as Versailles. Their involvement in war are much or less being unknown to public knowledge. A movement of their own, they choose no side in war but to be on their own side. Secretly.

That was until a dark dawn arose upon the world. When the world was on the brink of nuclear war.

Several nuclear test among hostiled country occurred. It prove successful but it did not amused the Supercountry, Pan Amr, Euras and Republic of Asea. The debates rages on during the 101th World Summit where all world leader are there to discuss about the abolishment of nuclear weapon usage.

Tragedy strikes when the building are bombed by several cars and trucks that were rigged with high-explosive home-made bomb. To make matter worse, they also fill the car with radioactive waste so that it would make the investigation more difficult. There were no survivor. In a nick of time, the world spiral to chaos.

And it's the beginning of what the world would called, '100 Years of Nuclear Winter'.

---

Day 68th of Nuclear Fallout.

An arising nation who called themselves as Dysopotamia are one of the top hitlist for Versailles. They may be small in terms of land-mass and population but their looted weapon from their fallen enemies make them equal as dangerous as opposing large nation.

Lyon Frost lies waiting for his next order to come. Having designated to be on a recon team instead of piloting his walker makes him unsettle with the higher up. Wearing a heavy, lead-coated jumpsuit makes him uncomfortable. Not to mention they are not supposed to engaged any enemies they spot unless it's the other way around. Fingers itching to pull the trigger but patience is the word.

"Seriously, if they ask us to stay one more day here, I swear I will blew someone's head off today."

While munching his left over cookies from yesterday, the skinny boy rambles out his threat, or joke to his team member. The white haired boy looks over to the levelled down town ahead of him in the midst of destroyed sky scrapper. One of few that's still stood after a nuclear missiles detonates several feet above the ground of this very town months ago.

"I don't know about that, Lyon. I expect they will blew your head first before you yourself could done that to someone."

His mate, Ricky Dee reminds him of further consequences of his action. Even verbally as Lyon is designated as unstable. Well, not as much as he was but he still have the record of killing his own ally just to sate his bloodlust. The boy isn't exactly a villain in their eyes but a unstable psychopath waiting to be release.

"I'll wipe you guys out before they could give the order.", Lyon warned but none of them are actually taken aback by what he just said. They knew it will come sooner or later. Heck, they even prepare to fight him if they must but they have been told to restrained him alive. Killing is not an option as Lyon is regarded as high value soldier despite his unstable emotional outback.