Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Good job Sakura." Tsunade praised her youngest apprentice, Sakura bowed "Thank you shishou." She said feeling her cheeks grow warm at her teachers praise.

"Keep an eye on the patient. Hinata, a moment please?" Tsunade nods her head towards the hallway, Hinata nodded as she turned to Sakura. "Keep up the good work Sakura. And please take care of yourself." She smiled as she pulled her in a hug.

Sakura smiled and patted her back softly. Hinata then followed Tsunade outside,  before she walked out the door she glanced over at Sakura "I'll be fine. Go." She waved her away.

Hinata sadly smiled and nodded before leaving.

"Good job Sakura. Thank you for saving me." Karin applauded, her voice annoying as usual, Sakura  rolled her eyes and crossed her arms before turning around, her eyes landing on  the unwounded liar.

"Karin right?" She tilts her head "The  Sasuke Uchiha's fan girl?" She points out ironically, she glanced away remebering that she too was once his fan girl.  "It's been awhile since I last caught you." Sakura smirked at her, earning a dirty look from Karin.

"Looks like you're the only one who didn't fall for it." Karin corked her hips to the side as she placed a hand on her hip and the other loosely beside her, Sakura scoffs.

"I'm not stupid Karin. I'm quite smart if you hadn't notice. What do you want?" She asks. Her inner self wanting to burst and slap the girl in front of her.

"I only came here for 1 thing and that's my groom to be. Uchiha Sasuke." Karin smiled.

Sakura laughed.

She calmed herself seeing the pissed off red head fuming in front of her, clearing her throat she smiled softly at her

"Well, you can have him. But you have to listen  here you stubborn red bitch. If you think you can replace me?" Sakura stepped forward , as Karen raised a brow "Then you're sadly mistaken, because I am not going anywhere so you can get the hell out of this village befor-" Sakura was interrupted by a knock from the door

She sighed and just when she was about to rip her head off, who dared to interrupt her argument? Sakura turns not before glaring at Karin one last time, she then made her way towards the door.

Opening the door only to find two pairs of onyx eyes staring back at her. Sakura didnt think much, but she did  close the door without a thought.

"What the hell is he doing here?" She asked herself as she  turned to see Karin on her bed with her eyes closed.

"Oo. You little dog." She growled, if she thinks that she can come here and take away the one thing she  worked hard for, then she might as well be killed right now. Sakura was too busy ranting to herself that she forgot about who was at the door "Oh shit!" she said as she turned around to open the door.

"Hey." she smiled one of her beautiful smiles, that's sadly wasted on this gloomy teen, he didn't say a word but his eyes glanced over to the red head. Sakura's inner self wanted to hit him right now.

"Um, well do you want to come in-" Sasuke brushed past her and Sakura had to hold herself from tripping over her feet.

"Thank you Sakura. You're so thoughtful." She whispered to herself.

"What's Karin doing here?" he asked as he walked closer to the bed, Sakura closed the door  "Don't really know. Thought you'd know." Sakura said as she walked to the counters to polish some of the medical equipments.

"Hn." he said and looked at Karin studying her "Sakura?" Sasuke called out, his eyes not leaving the fake sleeper.

"Yeah?" She looked up fron her equipment. His back facing her, Sakura woukd always see this side of him, no progress ever since he came back from Orochimaru.