Chapter nine

Avery's P.O.V.

Could I really do it. Just leave? I can't just betray my father. He has been acting especially mean lately.

I nodded. "I'll go with you hunter."

He picked me up and twirled around. He ended it with a long passionate kiss. I felt the familiar sparks.

He looked so happy. "You can come live with me And meet everyone else. Cassi and Jacob Gonzalez are the alphas and your parents. My parents are Claudia and Harry styles and Arias parents are savannah and Masson hale. You and Avery will get along perfectly , oh my god! Aria! I forgot"

I looked at him. Aria who is that?

"She is also my girlfriend" hell no.

"Come on, lets go" hunter told me. We walked to the pack house and were greeted by Claudia and Harry. "Hunter styles where have you been! Your father and I have been worried si- hi there. Nice to see you. Wait. Your Avery! We have missed you so much." She gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Um hi." I said awkwardly.

"Mom, this is Avery my mate"

"Aww my little boy found his mate. You got lucky son!" He blushed a deep scarlet color and mumbled something about moms.

"Mom could you pls take Avery to Cassi, she wants to come live with us. And she has information about the rogues." "Sure" Claudia said "come on Avery."

---

Tnx for reading 5 vote for next chapter.