chapter 2

Sa'mya is up there ⬆

     Sa'mya pov

  We left school After school. Walked out As we got in my Range.
I drive off full speed towards Aventura mall nothing but 65miles per hour it's 45mins away but the way I drive it takes 20mins .

     "So where are we going in this mall" , chyna asked.

   We are going to the footlocker first? I Sigh

     Otay!! She said with her excited ass.
Huh lightskins these days
   I laughed at her happiness
As we got out of my car we walk towards with nothing but all eyes on us

Oh shit , sweet y'all lesbians? Said this boy.

"No, what the do I look like nigga I don't kiss up on women", I said for i got so irritated.

"Well sorry can I get your number" .

"Sure 954-237-get a life, make sure you copy that ok. He is so mad".

"Why'd you do that" ?, Chyna said as was laughing really hard.

"Huh? Idk I just wanted to see him get mad".
  "Wow laugh my fucken ass off you kidding me?" said as she laughed really hard.
"Bruh ain't my fault he look 13" 😂😂
  "Lol",CHYNA said as she was cooling down.

    Both Sa'mya and Chyna walked into footlocker to only see shoes and clothing.

Chyna POV

"Man these are really cute". I said as i looked at the all blue retro 12's.

I walked around the footlocker to look for the sales dude no where to be found. That seems very odd.

I stood at the register and waited for the cashier to come.
Finally arriving.

"Hey Im Jayven, What can i do for you today mam?"

"Yes I was asking for a size 7 and 6 in kids.

He eyed the Jordans and sorrow scattered his face .

He finally cash the shoes and spoke up."$305.84"

Replied nothing but."ok"

Dig in my wallet and found my visa card.
And Swipe the card took my shoes Walk around. "Mya lets go",

She walked up to the register with about 3 pairs of shoes.
She quicly paid for her stuff and we got the footlocker. I aint gonna lie i felt uncomfortable in the store.
I feel eyes on me. I thought to my self

"Mya where else do want to go ". I asked

"Maybe we can go to Victoria Secrets"

"Ight", not caring about where the hell we going i was thinking about the dude.

Jayven's Pov

   Hey Im Jayven Bell. But i prefer for you to call me Jay. Im 17
Work at footlocker I go to Miramar High . I wouldn't call myself Indian. Im not darkskin im kinda like color of an Indian. Mocaish.

  I open up My footlocker clean around for a bit. Yea Im the boss at footlocker.  My dad owns this Mall.

10 Minutes Later

Some girl walked in with I think her bestfriend and they just started looking around No Biggy. So Me being me i just go to where the shoes
are and just sit and think about my sister. Who just died and few weeks ago. I eyed her favorite shoe the all blue Jordan 12's. All of a sudden I felt a stinging sensation. Im not supposed to feel ashamed or anything thats my little sister. I started crying even harder. But for some reason something is just tellin me to stop crying and go to work.
I stood up and walked out like nothing came over me.

" Hey Im Jayven what can i do for you today?" Not gon lie she's beautiful.

" Yes I was asking for size 7 and 6 in kids?". Nice voice too.

I noticed she was holding my sister's favorite pair of shoes. I feel the tears coming back.

  I stop and said." $305.84"
My voice. Was so broken.
I can see her fighting with my dad for the shoes.

Home

Today was a long day but I only had my mind set on the girl from the stores  and my little sister. I would like to ask her out on a date or to homecoming or something but who the hell knows what school she goes but I hope I run in to her tomorrow. Right now Im just sitting on the bed just looking at videos of basketball for Monday. I should probably go to sleep before this loud ass laptop make my peeps wake up.

- Um this is an update but thanks everyone for reading my book I'll sure y'all get an update tomorrow atleast 2 chapters and I changed the characters a lil bit but reread all chaps