(Creepypasta) Slenderman x Adopted Daughter!reader

I sat on my usual chair in the dining room with the other Creepypastas while my dad, known as Slenderman cooked dinner for us. How did he became my dad?

Here's how it goes.

~Flashback~

I was only 5 years old when I got lost in the dark woods. I was all by myself. I ran away from home because I heard my parents saying that they wanted to get rid of me. I was crying & sobbing. I had no idea where to go. I hugged my teddy bear close to me as I sat down under a tall tree. I closed my eyes & waited for something to happen.

I heard something so I opened my eyes. No one. Must be my imagination. I closed my eyes again & pretended that I didn't hear anything. I heard a noise again & I slowly opened my eyes. A tall figure stood in front of me. He had no face, he was wearing a black suit & tendrils were coming out of his back.

I didn't care if I die here because my life was pathetic anyways. I had no friends, my parents ignored me when I needed something from them & I was always teased by my classmates at school.

The figure kneeled down & 'stared' at my face. I hugged my teddy tighter.

Suddenly, he lifted his hand & gave me a little red flower. My shaky hand took the flower from him. He took me in his slender arms & stood up. He teleported us to a huge mansion where he took me in & took great care of me.

~Flashback end~

Now, I'm 21 years old & one of them. I kill now & I have no regrets.

Dad set the food down on the table & we started eating.

~Timeskip~

I sat on the floor in the living room because BEN is sleeping on the couch with his game still on, Jeff decided to be a f*cking dick & mess with BEN's game, E.J. was eating kidneys in the corner & Slender man's proxies were playing with Sally in her room.

I watched Jeff play as my dad walked in. I waved at him & he nodded at me before going to his office.

I got bored instantly & followed dad. I entered the office & closed the door. He was sitting in his usual chair behind his desk. He looked up & asked:

"Do you need something, child?"
"I just wanted to see you, dad.", I said & sat down on the chair across from him.
"Dad?", I asked.

"Yes?"
"Can I go on a mission?"
"I'll think about it, child."
"Thanks!", I said with a smile & jumped out of my chair before leaving the office.

I went to Jane's room & hanged out with her while waiting for my dad.

~Timeskip~

Jane & I were in the middle of giving each other a makeover when my dad knocked on the door twice & coming in.

"Y/N?"
"Hmm?"
"You can go on a mission with Masky & Hoodie. How's that?"
"That's great! Thank you!"

He nodded & motioned me to follow him to his office. I said goodbye to Jane & followed him.

He sent is on a mission for 2 weeks. I love doing missions for my dad. I'll do anything for him...

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Crappy first chapter!