Chapter 6

P.S. I do not own Wizards of Waverly Place or Vampire Diaries

Chapter 6

I woke up the next day and it was just perfect.

I got up right away and changed.

I put on my yellow shirt and black pants on and I decided to wear my brow boots today and I took my brown purse with me. I put on my cupcake necklace and wore my red rose ring and my gold snake ring and I work my brown leather jacket as well. I was really surprised that I decided not to wear any peace sign jewelry.

I then went to the bathroom to put make up on and made my way downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and saw Justin, Elena and Aunt Jenna there eating breakfast.

"Hey guys" I said as I entered the room.

"Hey Alex" They all said back.

"Hey," Elena said.

"I'm driving to school. You coming?"

"Ah…no. Bonnie said she would pick me up and drive me. Thanks anyway"

"Oh…no problem"

"Can I get a ride with you?" Justin asked Elena.

Elena smiled and nodded.

"But I'm not leaving for a while"

"Cool"

"Oh Alex, I'm going to cheerleading tryout today at school. You gonna come"

"Ah…well..."

"She would love to" Justin said with a smile.

"She loved it back in New York. She would surly love it here" Justin said as he gave me a smile.

I only glared at him.

"Great," Elena said.

"I'll sign us both up"

"Elena," I started saying. "Isn't there football tryout today too?"

"Yup"

"Justin, didn't you use to be on a football team?"

"No, that was Basketball"

"Ah, same thing. You should sign him up for football. I'm sure he'll love it"

"Ok, the sign up sheet are right next to each other so, I'll sigh your names on" Elena said with a smile.

Justin only glared at me. I smiled back at him.

I then heard a honk coming from outside.

"There's Bonnie. Bye guys"

"Bye" Aunt Jenna and Elena said.

I then walked out the door and went straight to Bonnie's car. We then pulled out of the drive way.

On our way to school, Bonnie wouldn't stop talking about Stefan and how it would be a bad thing if I dated him. I was so happy when we pulled up into the school. Bonnie then parked her car and we both got out.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy," Bonnie started saying. "I'm just saying take it slow"

"You were the one who said to go for it"

"Now I'm saying take it slow"

"Why the about-face?"

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field"