Chapter One

Hayley's Pov
It was 7am when I woke up. I decided to play with my American Girl Dolls for a while. I was happy because I had Gymnastics today. Suddenly my big sister, Annie came into my room. "Hey HayHay"She said. She suddenly laughed because it sounded like she said "hey" three times. I laughed "Hey"I replied. She left the room so I could get changed. I changed into Leapard-print leo and black shorts. I went downstairs and saw mommy, daddy, Annie and Caleb. Caleb was playing with Winnie and Piper. Mommy gave me a breakfast of pancakes and syrup. I ate it all. Once I had finished, Annie and I went outside to do some gymnastics on the trampoline. After five minutes, mommy came out and gave the camera to Annie

Annie's Pov

Mommy gave me the camera so I started filming. "Hey guys its Annie and today is a looooooovely day. So anyway, me and Hayley are outsiiide on the trampoline doing gymnastics. I don't know what today's plans are so lets just roll with it" I laugh. Suddenly Piper and Winnie came rushing out, shortly followed by Caleb."And here's Caleb. Chasing the dogs AGAIN. haha. So I'm going to turn the camera off and we will get back to you"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Caleb's Pov

"So hey guys. I just back from baseball, and HayHay just got back from Gym. So right now we are in the car going to eat at a food place. By we, I mean me, Hayley, mommy and daddy. Annie is at Liv's house for a while. Oh so we have arrived at the restuarant,so we will talk to you after" I turn off the camera as the car is parked. We get out and go inside. Once we were inside and seated, I showed Hayley how to do a swan out of a napkin. She watched in interested as I showed her. She tried but couldn't do it so she started getting in a tantrum. "Hayley Don't cry. I couldn't do it on my first try. You have to keep trying."I said, hugging Hayley. She didn't stop. "How about you can go in the ball park after we've eaten?" Dad suggested. Hayley calmed down and nodded. A waitor came and we ordered food. Hayley ordered the same as me. While we waited, Hayley got her 3ds and played on 'Animal crossing: New Leaf'. I watched her.

After our meal and dessert, I took Hayley in the ballpit for a little play. we threw balls at eachother. Hayley slid down the slide into the balls and bumped into me. I just laughed. I chased Hayley around and around. Once I caught her, I carefully tackled her to the ground.

Katie's Pov

I took the camera out and went to film