•Five•

That fucker was trying to make me jealous. And it was fucking working. Obviously I can't let him see that those bitches are annoying the hell out of me so I have to play it off like I don't give a shit. I looked away from the mess of girls to see Isabella and Natalie wondering what the hell is going on between me and Xavier. I just ate my lunch in peace trying to ignore the fact that my boyfriend is letting those girls touch him. "Leanne what are you wearing to the party. Or are you not going." Natalie asked. It looked like she was ready to give me money for a dress.
"I have a nice black dress to go with my converse." I told her. "Oh alright Kaylin is our ride to the party. Maybe before the party we should go get our nails done " Isabella suggested. *Ring ring* "Today after school. We'll go to the mall." I shouted trying to leave and get to my class. But on my way to class I couldn't stop thinking about Xavier. First he goes and tries to accuse me of cheating even though I was just getting a ride. Then he tries to go and fight Daniel still accusing me of cheating. Well I mean we were holding hands but I'm hoping he was just being a dick and didn't see that. And then third he goes and let's all these girls touch all over him. Not even putting effort to stop them. The fuck is wrong with this guy.
*****Schools out*****
As I was walking to the mall, Kaylin had pulled up and I hopped in the car and we drove off. As we were parking I saw a few of the girls who were all over Xavier. I was going to kill them. As we were getting near the mall entrance I realized how the girls were purposely trying to block my path and we're watching my every move. I walked straight up to this girl who looked like the bitch who planned on blocking my way just sized her up and down. "You're in my way" I said as I shoved the bitch out of my sight and watched how the other girls reveal a pathway for my friends and I. You would think that they would at least put up a fight, if I knew they weren't going to do shit I would have just walked through their little group like it was nothing. After we got into the mall I lead the girls to the nail salon. I had picked out a nice shade of black to go with my dress and did a little shopping. Losing track of time Kaylin had dropped me off and went her way.
*****Home*****
The sun was setting and I had forgot that my foster mom wanted me home right after school. But you know what I don't give a shit anymore. I can do what ever the fuck I want to do. Who the hell does she think she is to tell me what the hell to do. I walked inside my house and instantly I heard yelling. "Where the fuck were you it's 5:45 and you get out of school at 2:30. What did I tell your ass yesterday." I tried walking to the hallway to make it to my room but the bitch was blocking my way. "I'm here now, what more do you fucking want." I shouted back at her. She glared at me for a second, I was trying to figure out if she was going to try and beat me. After staring at my for a few more seconds I tried to move around her to enter the hallway. She slapped my face and I had back up for a second to see her have a devious smile on her face. Then I had smelt weed in the air and my foster father coughing in the back. She had sat down back on the couch and then I heard a knock on the door. We I went to open the door it was a delivery for my foster dad.