•Seven•

He slammed the door behind and locked it. He took the blunt and flushed it down the toilet. I raided his fridge looking for something that we can eat and pulled out some ice cream. Daniel came out of his hallway with some cologne and sprayed me all over. I opened the tub of ice cream and gave him a spoon and we started digging in.
"Kinda glad we get to eat I was getting hungry" he chuckled. There was a loud knock on the door and his smile went away. He went to go and open the door and it was a the cops. "Hello sorry to disturb you, but have you seen two people smoking weed. One male and the other female." Said one cop. His partner was inspecting the inside of the house from the outside. "Uh... I saw the man and woman smoking on the curb but I think you scared them away when they heard the sirens. But I mean you can check the park. They're probably hiding in the restrooms there." Thank god I smoked weed with someone who knows how to lie. "Thank you sir, you have a good night." The officers and Daniel exchanged their good nights and then closed the door. "That fucking bitch ratted us out." I screamed. "Who did." His tone was cold. "My foster mother. She was the reason I took my father's weed and smoked it. I just need to leave the house. But that fucking bitch can't stand the sight of me having a good time." I jumped on top of the kitchen counter and Daniel walked over to me. He was pissed. "I thought I had told you that if anything was wrong you come to me. Did she lay her hands on you." I looked away and continued eating the ice cream. "Leanne. Answer me. Did she lay her hands on you." I looked up and nodded my head. "What about your foster father." I nodded my head again. "Did he touch you anywhere." I shook my head. "Why don't you raise money to move out. Or live with your friends house or something." He placed his hands on my thighs and waited for a answer.
"I've tried. But they stole my money from my wallet and I've been looking for a job. I had a interview a few days again. But they haven't called or email my saying if I got the job or not. " when I had picked my head up we made direct eye contact. But it was quickly broken when he had walked away. Walking back and forth over and over again thinking about something. "Next time they ever do anything to you, you come to me." He froze in his tracks when we heard another knock on the door. When we came to open it was my foster father. "Where the hell is she." My father yelled and pushed his way through the door. "LEANNE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE." He screamed. Daniel stood in front of him blocking his way from me. Trying to push my father out the door. I ran to the kitchen looking for a knife. I had found a big ass butcher knife and ran towards my father. "Leave me the hell alone. Back away and go home." I calmly stated aiming the knife at my father. He backed up slowly while Daniel put his hands on my shoulder. "It's alright, I got this. Just put the knife down."  Daniel whispered in my ear. In my head I felt like I should have put the knife down. But I couldn't. "Get the hell out" I swung the knife at him. Slicing my father's upper arm. He walked out the door, now on the doormat. "You're going to regret that you little bitch. You're going to regret it." He walked away from the door. I was frozen in place, realizing what I've done I dropped the knife and fell to the floor. Daniel had picked me up and sat me on the couch. In shock I just sat their while he went to go and wash the knife and clean the small blood splatter on the floor. "You're staying here tonight. Do not answer that door for anyone." He tried to talk to me but I didn't listen. I was worried about what the hell is going to do to me.