Chapter 3. A Mild Case of Badass ;)

His brow furrow in confusion as he looked at me. Drying my hands, I sat down beside him quietly. After a moment, I took a deep breath bedore speaking. "My mother died when I was eleven, and my family took it head on." Okay, so... not exactly, but he didnt need to know that. " My father became ill about three years after that, and died not long after. It was just Gabriel and I then. Michael, Gabriel's friend, soon took us in off the streets." Definitely not what happened, but I was not about to tell him that my brother's angel boss took care of us. " We lived with Michael for four years, before they shipped me away. Michael said it was for the best, shipping me away. So, here I am."

Adrian gazed at me before looking out the window. I frowned at him, and jumped with he shot up. I shrank away from his manic grin. " Gabrielle, lets go have some fun." Jogging after him, I froze when I saw him mount a sleek, black motorcycle. Looking at him in horror, I backed away slowly. "No. I am not riding that.... that.... contraption! Do you even have a helmet?! If you get killed its not going to fall on me, Adrian Whatever Your Middle Name Is Matthews." He gave me a sly grin before discounting and stalking towards me. "Fine. Guess you're going the hard way, then." With that, he slung me over his shoulder, giving me a nice view of his rear. I squealed in anger amd started hitting his back. To my horror, I was sat on the front of the bike, with him climbing on behind me. I held back a shiver of excitement as his arms wrapped around my torso.

He started the bike, and placed a pair of aviators over my eyes before speeding off. I felt his legs tense when my hands involuntary gripped onto his thighs. It overall took us about ten minutes to get to our destination, and when we parked, I looked up in total horror.

Adrian Matthews had taken me to a go-cart track.

************Authors Note*************

So yea, its waaaayyyyyy short. Give me hell, I deserve it. Haha, anyway! Just wanna thank DarkNights Magazine for issuing me in their August issue! Dedicated to Trinity Faye Collins, my best and beautiful and awesome friend. :) - Crimsonrayne1892.

Vomment!!! Fan, maybe? or just read. that'd be awesome too. luv yaaa