chapter 3

Tayler's (my) P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Sam walks in the door with bags of food from the store "Hey ,........guys why are you so happy " she puzzlingly says putting down all the bags.

Sam is the type of girl who loves everything and everyone, she loves video games and YouTube. She has the biggest crush on JeromeASF or Jerome. She is one year younger than us (17) ,her hazel brown eyes matches her long brown hair which is always wavy she has this natural look to her so she wears no make up and is thin. One thing about her though is that she could not go a day without her friends .

Addison and I start to calm down and tell her about the tickets " Oh my goodness,I can't believe you got us tickets, I miss everything when I go shopping" Sam rambles on excitedly.

"Well we better pack if we are leaving in the morning" I excitingly say. They both agree and we head of to our rooms. I grab my suitcase from the closet and throw in 3 pair of skinny jeans and 3 pairs of shorts and leave a pair of jeans out for tomorrow my choices of shirts are a Benja and Bacca t-shirt , my favorite purple spaghetti strap tank top, a green M&M shirt ( yes I love M&Ms), my minecraft t-shirt, a western shirt ,and a regular t- shirt to sleep in.

When I finished packing everything I open up my laptop. Clicking on minecraft and my recording software I start my intro.

" Hey there my sexy Embers ,Fire here and I wanted to let you know that I will be at Minecon

this weekend so I want to meet some of you, all 10,000 would be great so if you see me come say hi and well on to the game " I played until I found a village and destroyed the wheat farm " The villagers don't need this they aren't important ( I laugh evilly)" as soon as I was done I was killed by a horde of zombies. "no no no aww , well I guess that was karma (laughs) thanks for watching guys and remember about Minecon. Goodbye and like always stay cool my Embers!"

I upload the video and close my laptop. I sigh and soon fall asleep thinking about Minecon and mostly Mitch.

Sam's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Well my dream has come true going to Minecon was the best thing I could ever do. I packed and unpacked trying to decide what to put together I finally decided on 3 pairs of skinny jeans and 3 skirts, I put 3 dressy shirts into the suitcase and my tank top that has "Keep calm and love Bacca" ( I love that tank top), but my most awesome shirt was Jerome's Bacca skin yielding Betty the diamond axe and then i put a white T-shirt into the suitcase, everything else I just shoved into a bag.

I lay across my bed and take out my phone. I open up my twitter account and tweeted to my YouTube fans all 8,000 of them " Going to Minecon !!! Anyone else going?" two seconds later about half my subscribers answered " Yeah, can wait to meet you" I smiled to myself then I tweeted " I'll see you there then :) " and closed it. I walked into the kitchen and started our dinner for tonight.

Addison's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Packing for things is not my specialty but for this I have to be really careful (just incase I get to meet Jason) I wanted to make an impression on him, so I packed skirts and skinny jeans , for my shirts I put my Minecraftuniverse shirt in, two really cute dressy shirts, a tank top, and a fish net shirt with a rose in the front.

Tayler probably has the same idea about posting a video about Minecon, I might as well do one too. I grab my laptop and put in on my desk. I opened everything and hit the record button.

" Hey guys, lollieepopz here and I would like to let you know what's happening this week, as you all know Minecon is this weekend and guess who's going this girl (points thumb at self) if you are going I would love for you to say hi" I play on minecraft for another ten minutes, then I close the video by saying "Thanks for watching guys and I hope to see you all there, lollieepopz out" I end the video.

Sam calls from the kitchen " Addison, way Tayler and tell her its time for dinner." "Ok, I'm on it" I yell back.

I walk into Tayler's room and start to shake her " Tayler, Tayler wake up sleepy head you will have time to sleep later."

" Hmm, wha Mitch." she mumbled. I giggled she really loves Mitch. " Time to eat and then you can dream of Mitch after you eat ." I could tell she was embarrassed she was blushing " Ok, I'll be there in a minute." She yawned.

Dinner was put on the table (ramen noodles) and we all ate, excited about tomorrow , we talked and talked about what we wanted and what we where going to do. I smiled Its going to be really fun being with my best friends and all. After dinner was over we all lugged of to our bedrooms. I looked at my clock it read 11:00 ugghh I need to sleep, but I can't stop thinking about Jason. Soon I dose off smiling as I dreamt of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Hello again my sexy Embers I hope you liked this chapter. I worked hard on this like I do all my chapters so if you liked it please give it a vote and thanks for reading. I'm glad you like the book and please leave a comment if you have any suggestions any ut the next chapter it always helps :) . Anyways like always stay cool my Embers ;)!!!!!!

💕Firerose💘