The News

(A/N) im just saying that it has been 6 years kurumi and osa-chan are both 16 also when its in bold its when there thinking thx 4 reading BYE)
Osa-chan
Hmmm I wonder when kurumi is coming back her father just randomly summoned her as I was thinking that I see a red beem appear out of the ground oh kurumi's back I rush over to the light and see kurumi, she looks really upset which is a suprise for me I have never seen her upset before "Uhh osa," I hear kurumi mutter "Yes kurumi is there something you want to say" I say with a cheesy grin swinging my legs back and forward on my bright pink bed.
"Well Osa...my dad said that if I want to become the lord of hell or the devil as some people call it,I cant be friends with an angel" she got quiter at the last part, her words broke my heart like someone impaling a knife in my chest with out even realising it I drop to my knees and cry s-shes gonna leave NO NO osa-chan dont think that you know she would never leave you!

Kurumi's pvo
I see her drop to the floor as I tell her the news but then she started to cry my eyes widened as I race over to her crying "P-please dont leave me!" As she said this I was in shock "I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU! *achem* im sorry for rasing my voice but you know I wouldn't, any way I have an idea we will run away to the human realm and make a new life there," she smiled as I said this "Wait how do we get there?"

(A/N) im sorry its only small I've been busy so I didn't have that much time but any ways I hope you enjoyed I'll try to update tomorrow sorry if I dont BYE MY DEMONS