Arabella~1~

Arabella POV

I'm not excited about moving to Haven's Fall. Its total bullshit. Who wants to leave their senior year? I have went to school with the same people since middle school. Before I get ahead of myself,  let me introduce my self. 

Recently  turn 18 years old, two weeks ago. Immediately started noticing that my senses have improve. My strength has triple along with my speed. I've been trained as a witch my entire life so I've live in coven. Which is cool on so many levels?  Now my uncle is the leader of the coven.  My mother met my father while he was traveling with his pack.  

Apparently my mother is his second mate.  In the heat of passion he cheated on his true mate with my mother. Which is unusual for werewolves apparently? My mother is beautiful not many men can resist her. My mother is fae and witch . When my father laid eyes on my mother the attraction was instant.  Later he felt guilty for cheating on his mate. He never tried to have contact with me due to that fact. My mother was a afterthought just like me.

My grandfather kept in contact with his father though. Don't get it twisted I don't miss him at all. Later my mother married a Fae prince. Raphael is my poppa and I view him as my father since he has been with me since my birth.

I have many gifts as my parents like to say.  I have the ability extreme ability heal any living thing. I've been known to heal forest and cure a few people from cancer even aids. My abilities are the strongest in the earth realm.  

When, I've turn 18 my wolf awoken inside me and my abilities have increase.. When I told my parents that. They said I have to go to stay with the pack for a year. Which is awful in my opinion. I don't know these people?  It's not like we don't know other packs its not fair. 

Mirabella POV

As  a mother, I really don't want to send my daughter to live with her father's pack.  She has develop a wolf.  We didn't thinks she would inherit her biological father's gift.  I met her father Max at a party.  Wolfs-bane drinks mess with our judgement and we slept together then my beautiful daughter was create. He has never tried to be apart of her life.

Apparently he already had a mate and family in the states. My daughter has four older brothers.  She has never met and probably have no knowledge of her. My father keeps in contact with his parents about Bella. 

I have two other children beside Bella.  I don't know how the pack will receive my daughter. Her grandparents will make sure she isn't mistreated.  I've sent pictures and videos to Maxwell Sr. every year.  Maxwell Sr. and his mate  visited Bella over the years and have developed a bond with her. 

Arabella is master healer.  Raphael's mother has been training her since she was four.   She extremely close bond to my mate.  He is the one that started that gave her the nickname Bella. When my daughter was 11 she heal this woman of cancer. It was stage four cancer. The lady only had few months to live. Apparently her dream was to visit Italy before she died.  

She just approach the lady. The lady was sitting at a cafe crying. My little Bella walk up to her and hug the lady. Then my daughter entire body begin to glow golden. Basically she took the illness away from the lady. Then I erase the memory of everyone who saw it happen.  My daughter told the lady she is giving her gift. Told her to live her life to fullest. 

Arabella is one of the most powerful healers in the world. When she travels to her father pack. She will have seven guards at all times. She has 7 royal warriors with her at all times. They been with her sense she was four years old. 

When she was four a pack attempted to kidnap my daughter. Another thing about my daughter is she can give someone Immortality. She is Immortal herself when she was born, Zeus visited me personally. Told me that my daughter will be the golden warrior. The golden warrior is high honor to any supernatural being. Golden warrior is master healer, Immortal and has other hidden abilities. They can communicate with the gods/goddess. Can change someone to Immortal?  I'm already Immortal due to my fey blood. Witches and Wolves normally leave to be 2000 but they are not Immortal. There aging slow down but they still age but at a snail rate.
Although my coven is Immortal due to my daughter. She is powerful because she can take a shifter animal and turn them human. The golden warrior job is maintain justice.