Haven's Fall ~2~

Alpha Kingston POV

I'm excited to invited Arabella Russo into my pack. She is amazing healer and my pack doesn't have a healer presently. We have pack doctors but they don't have the ability like she does. A few of my son's haven't found their mate so I'm hoping its one of them.

I do know that her mate will be powerful like herself. The pack will be nervous around her fey warriors. They will have to get use to it. That is only way her father will let her come to my pack. Now I know my Beta is her real father. I'm talking about the one that is mated to her mother. Prince Raphael Russo is the one that raise her. He don't play when it comes to his Bella either. I hear they are extremely close too.

Pack Meeting

Greeting everyone. I have some excellent news for everyone. Beta Maxwell Black biological daughter will be visiting the pack for a year. She is daughter of Raphael and Mirabella Russo. Yes she is royalty so you will treat her with respect. Arabella is part wolf, witch and fey. She will be attending high school because she wanted to get that experience of prom. Many of you have heard of Dr. Arabella Russo. She obtain her medical degree when she was 14 years old.

She will be staying with her grandparents Maxwell Sr. ad Pamela Black. I'm ask her brother to try and bond with your sister while she is here. No harm will come to her while she in our pack. I've been told to let you know her uncle is the golden warrior. He will kill anyone who harms his niece without question. They crowd got a little loud. I had to calm them down. I need to explain that her mother is Beta Maxwell second mate. Most of the time you can't resist your second mate even if your mated. She is not the blame for what her father did with her mother.

Beta Maxwell POV

I don't know how to feel about everyone knowing my business. Although I'm excited to get to meet my daughter. I know Alpha Kingston wants her to join our pack. I honestly don't see it happening because she is close to Prince Raphael. Her mother had to make her come here. She could have train with the Alpha King. I think my parents want to force me to meet my daughter.

I'm only thinking how this will affect my mate. Her parents are coming with her Saturday. Now my mate is beautiful but Mirabella is simply beautiful. I don't regret my daughter ever. No matter how much my mate will hate her.

My wolf has been very unhappy with me for a long time. He is excited about meet his pup. Girls are treasure in packs. They are rare and most of the time they can't shift. My daughter will shift according to my father.

Meanwhile back in Milan, Italy

Arabella POV

We are about to board the plane. I'm not excited to be leaving my friends behind. Lucky my parents and siblings are coming to drop me off. Did I forget to mention my mother has triplets. Yes, two boys and one girl. They are 13 and little terrors goodness. I'm going to miss them the most of all.

I'm royalty did I forget to mention that as well. I'm call Princess Arabella in Italy. I've met the King of Wolves, Panthers, Bears, and Lions. They've all want me to visit their pack next year. I'm princess because of my father King Raphael Russo. Yep he was recently crown when my grandfather step down. My mother is Queen but she is still the same level headed woman.

My father is the King of the Fey. I just want to date and have little fun. That is one of the reason I want to attend high school. I did't want to go to my biological father pack. The only reason I'm going is to meet my brothers. I've always wanted to meet them. My grandparents come visit me often. I'm very close with my grandfathers.

My life has never been boring ever. You see I grew up with guards my entire life. I have 7 fey warriors that go every where I go always. Their sole purpose is to keep me safe. When I four years old a pack try to kidnap me. I heal entire forest by accident and they saw it. Long story short my Uncle kill them all, he is the golden warrior. I'm also a golden warrior. Now I have to decide if I want to gift this pack with Immortality. I know I'm giving it to my brothers hands down.

Uncle Sal has train me with many things. I spend alot of time with him learning and improving my skills. He told me that I can gift my siblings and their Alpha's family with Immortality. It's not easy I go into coma state for 24 hours to make that happen. I plan to sleep this entire flight.

King Raphael POV

I'm not excited about trusting Alpha Kingston with my daughter. She maybe powerful but she is still my baby. A year is long time to be away from my daughter. I plan to make pop up visit to check on her. We don't trust their Beta mate. If she hurts my baby in away I will kill her. Simply as that told the Alpha and plan to tell him again. She made her mate disown his own daughter who does that.

It don't matter she is my daughter. I don't care if she is part wolf or bear. I would still love her unconditional. She making the Alpha Immortal so he can protect her better. They don't know about that gift we keep that as a secret.

Listen everyone when get here please keep your eyes on everything. Please keep my daughter safe while she is here. No one is to be alone with her period. That is why we have female warriors. Well wake her up looks like they brought the entire pack to welcome her.

My cranky daughter isn't waking up. We gone have to carry her off this plane. I see the Alpha and Beta Families here.

Alpha Kingston POV

I decided to bring the high ranking families to greet them. It is a honor to have her stay with our pack for a year. Many packs want her to visit and find her mate in their pack. We are having a ball while she is here to see if she can find her mate in pack. I'm Prime Alpha to the entire United States. We have regular alpha for every state.

Apparently she must be sleep they are carrying her off the plane. Damn her mother is fine as hell. I see why he cheated on his mate.

Hello King Raphael welcome to my pack lands. Thank you for allowing your daughter to stay with our pack. She is still sleeping from long flight. We would like to get her settle then you can meet with me until she gets her nap out. Then I want to be there when she meets the Beta's family. Yes follow me and my gamma will show the warrior where to take Princess Arabella.

We road to the pack house in silences. Please follow me the rest of the family is in here.

You already know Elder Maxwell and Pamela Black. This Beta Maxwell Jr and his Beta mate Laura Black. These are their sons, Maxim, Toby, Zane and Dane.

The rest of the family agreed to wait unit the cookout later today. Well I just wanted to address Laura Black if you mistreated my daughter in away I will kill you personally. She had nothing to do with what went on between our mates.

Her Uncle Salvatore will be checking in on her weekly. I'm just going to be honest we don't trust you at all with our daughter.

I really didn't know what to say at this point.

Arabella POV

Waking up in strange room isn't my favorite thing to do. Well I see my guards so I'm not worried. My sibling are in the bed with me. That is normal in my family though. I woke up hungry for some reason. So I told my sibling let's find the kitchen.

While I walking out with my guards and siblings. I notice four men just watching me. I notice they look like me and I just stop and stare for a min. Hi I'm Bella do you know where I can find food were hungry. We're your brothers to say I'm shock is understatement.

Toby POV

When I see my sister coming out the room. I just stand there and stare she look just like us. Then she introduce herself so friendly. Since everyone else is in shock. I'm Toby and this Maxim then the twins Zane and Dane. Then she smiles these are my siblings here Annabelle, Vincento, Marcello Russo. They known as triple threat and they are terrors. They love doing pranks on everyone. She smiles at her sibling and hugs them.

I'm jealous of how close she is to her siblings. Follow me I will take to the kitchen. They are preparing a cookout for this evening. So we should be able to find plenty of food.